Author Topic: I love the postman...  (Read 1159518 times)

Offline jungleboy

• Viscount Chevalier
  • Merit: 89
  • Nine points!
    • View Profile
    • Spirit of the Camino
Re: I love the postman...
« Reply #1110 on: March 25, 2016, 03:21:08 PM »
Sorry guys, I had posting errors the first couple of times so I didn't think it had worked.

Offline JT Atomico

• Marquis
  • Merit: 61
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: March 29, 2016, 10:44:04 AM »
My German Cathedrals arrived today! :)

I have just added a new tuck box for it as well: JT Atomico's tuck boxes

Offline Decar

• Owner
  • Chatelain Grand Officier
  • Merit: 317
  • Shut up and take my money!
    • View Profile
    • tehill.net
« Reply #1112 on: March 29, 2016, 11:48:55 AM »
Still no post for me :(

Offline kettlefish

• Global Moderator
  • Chatelain Officier
  • Merit: 127
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: March 29, 2016, 12:47:10 PM »
I've got the mini-expansion "Cathedrals in Germany" today.

Offline franks

• Marquis
  • Merit: 26
  • I love Carcassonne
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: March 29, 2016, 05:35:55 PM »
Got the Labyrinth tiles today and some (very appreciated) tidbits from quevy! These are for the Tunnel expansion that I don't actually have but will try to proxy somehow.
Franks

Wanna play Carc? Can we add just one more expansion?

Offline Halfling

• Chatelain
  • Merit: 49
  • Welcome tournament 2015 winner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: March 30, 2016, 03:32:36 AM »
I received the Kathedralen in Deutschland, Man Friday and Sheriff expansions today.  Thank you Cundco.
The Geek shall inherit the earth if we get a good die role

Offline JT Atomico

• Marquis
  • Merit: 61
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: March 30, 2016, 04:57:12 AM »
I managed to track down the cool wooden ark piece for Ark of the Covenant:

I think I really am at the point now that there are no more rare bits that I want to find! I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing :green-meeple:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 05:28:56 AM by MrNumbers, Reason: Link fixed »

Offline danisthirty

• (not thirSty!)
  • Owner
  • Chatelain Grand-Croix
  • Merit: 293
  • "First to 4 points wins?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: March 30, 2016, 07:16:04 AM »
I received the Kathedralen in Deutschland, Man Friday and Sheriff expansions today.  Thank you Cundco.

After seeing all the posts about this, I was sitting here wondering when mine was going to arrive. Then I remembered that I haven't ordered it yet. Doh.

I think I really am at the point now that there are no more rare bits that I want to find! I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing :green-meeple:

Well done JT.

I think I've felt that way several times, but then discover more stuff that I need to get! There's always more stuff to get, it's just a case of finding out what it is... :) :(y)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 07:17:53 AM by danisthirty »

Offline Christopher

• Count
  • Merit: 12
  • It's not the years, it's the mileage.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: March 30, 2016, 01:53:45 PM »
Postman came yesterday. And, for once, I've remembered to take a photo!

The postman was kind enough to bring me my pieces to scale up for ten players. German Castles, more tower pieces, bridges, castle tokens, abbeys, catapult tokens and more meeples; white, orange, and the additional pieces for my purple and pink sets. Also, I didn't realise that they are including Abbots in the full meeple sets. Which means I have two orange and two white Abbots, but there we go.

He also brought me Cathedrals! And they are quite lovely. Beautiful artwork and an expansion for roads, it must be my birthday. Two sets, because a quiet (but apparently influential) part of my brain pointed out that I have twelve monasteries so should have twelve Cathedrals.

I also got a lovely meeple sticker, just for fun!
Look to the north. Keep looking. There's nothing coming from the south.

Offline Guy

• Count
  • Merit: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: March 30, 2016, 02:36:50 PM »
Nice haul. I've been looking for some replacement catapult tokens as cundco told me they had none. where did you find yours if you don't mind me asking?

Also, I love that cundco throw in those fun little freebies! Such a nice touch.
I play orange

Offline jungleboy

• Viscount Chevalier
  • Merit: 89
  • Nine points!
    • View Profile
    • Spirit of the Camino
« Reply #1120 on: March 30, 2016, 02:46:07 PM »
I've been looking for some replacement catapult tokens as cundco told me they had none. where did you find yours if you don't mind me asking?

I'm sure that 99% of the people who ever bought this expansion could help you with replacement tokens :)

Offline BugginOut

• Vagabond
  • Merit: 0
  • I haven't updated my profile yet!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: March 30, 2016, 09:26:38 PM »

The postman was kind enough to bring me my pieces to scale up for ten players. German Castles, more tower pieces, bridges, castle tokens, abbeys, catapult tokens and more meeples; white, orange, and the additional pieces for my purple and pink sets. Also, I didn't realise that they are including Abbots in the full meeple sets. Which means I have two orange and two white Abbots, but there we go.

He also brought me Cathedrals! And they are quite lovely. Beautiful artwork and an expansion for roads, it must be my birthday. Two sets, because a quiet (but apparently influential) part of my brain pointed out that I have twelve monasteries so should have twelve Cathedrals.

I would like to order extra castle tokens, bridges, and abbots in purple/orange/white/brown/natural (gray would be nice too but I don't think they make them).  I couldn't figure out how to buy them on the cundco.de site though.  How did you order them?

Offline Christopher

• Count
  • Merit: 12
  • It's not the years, it's the mileage.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: March 30, 2016, 11:15:46 PM »

I would like to order extra castle tokens, bridges, and abbots in purple/orange/white/brown/natural (gray would be nice too but I don't think they make them).  I couldn't figure out how to buy them on the cundco.de site though.  How did you order them?

There is a tab labelled 'Spare Parts' after 'Merchandise.' On there, there are several items, which are spare tile, spare wooden piece and spare card. You add however many you want of each then write in the special instructions. For example, add five spare wooden pieces and write purple/orange/white/brown/natural abbot. You can do this for everything.

They do make a grey abbot, but I believe it comes in Carcassonne II: Inns and Cathedrals, so they probably won't give it to you spare.

http://cundco.de/en/spare-parts/

Nice haul. I've been looking for some replacement catapult tokens as cundco told me they had none. where did you find yours if you don't mind me asking?

Also, I love that cundco throw in those fun little freebies! Such a nice touch.

I did get mine from Cundco. Perhaps they found some?

Offline Decar

• Owner
  • Chatelain Grand Officier
  • Merit: 317
  • Shut up and take my money!
    • View Profile
    • tehill.net
« Reply #1123 on: March 31, 2016, 12:02:53 AM »
They do make a grey abbot, but I believe it comes in Carcassonne II: Inns and Cathedrals, so they probably won't give it to you spare.

http://cundco.de/en/spare-parts/

Sorry have to nip this one in the bud.  They are not producing geey abbots. There are no grey meeple in carcassonne 2.0. The 6th player colour is pink in inns and cathedrals.  Please dont rush to order spare grey abbots. I tried it in my last order and got a written note saying i wouls have to paint it myself.

Offline Whaleyland

• Great Khan
  • Global Moderator
  • Marquis Chevalier
  • Merit: 101
  • Toulouse: Carcassonne's insignificant neighbor.
    • View Profile
    • Derek R. Whaley, PhD | Librarian, Historian, and Writer
« Reply #1124 on: March 31, 2016, 12:06:27 AM »
Finally received the German Cathedrals today. Good presentation with an extra plastic band wrapped around the tiles  to keep them in place during transit and the rules in both English and German. Very nice. Still waiting for Labyrinth (which I ordered before German Cathedrals).

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
Love Letter & Love Letter Premium (Comparison)

Started by dirk2112

1 Replies
Last post January 02, 2018, 12:40:44 PM
by Willem
xx
I hate the postman..

Started by dirk2112

41 Replies
Last post April 20, 2016, 12:19:08 PM
by SRBO
clip
Can your postman dig a hole through the Earth to make Cundco shipping cheaper?

Started by Whaleyland

8 Replies
Last post November 27, 2020, 12:03:13 AM
by Meepledrone
xx
Whilst I don't blame the postman, I object to his employers' business practices

Started by danisthirty

5 Replies
Last post May 01, 2016, 01:34:47 AM
by Paul
xx
I Love Portugal