Author Topic: [WTB] Tower / Hills&Sheep / School / Little Buildings / Purple + Pink Meeple Set  (Read 2821 times)

Offline blaice

• Labourer
  • Merit: 0
  • Carcassonne: An enduring obsession
    • View Profile
Hi guys,

Looking for the above in the Matthäus style. This timeless game has become an exhilarating obsession of late! I'm also from Australia so I hope that does not put any prospective sellers off. I'm willing to be absolutely scalped for shipping as we're used to getting overcharged down here... I'm also new to this forum, so let me know if I should be splitting these WTBs into separate posts or if I should be using more emojis to emphasise how excited I am etc.

Regards,

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=3935.0

Offline Sinscerly

• Viscount
  • Merit: 30
  • Loving to play.
    • View Profile
    • WikiCarpedia - Wiki-CAR
Hi guys,

Looking for the above in the Matthäus style. This timeless game has become an exhilarating obsession of late! I'm also from Australia so I hope that does not put any prospective sellers off. I'm willing to be absolutely scalped for shipping as we're used to getting overcharged down here... I'm also new to this forum, so let me know if I should be splitting these WTBs into separate posts or if I should be using more emojis to emphasise how excited I am etc.

Regards,

Hi I dont know if Cundco.de ships to Australia but you can order still School and Meeple sets over there.
or maybe someone can reship it to your place.
"What things can you find? Things that are hidden?
Do you know The WikiCarpedia?

Offline InTheDark

• Nobleman
  • Merit: 6
  • Carcassonne! Where?
    • View Profile
Hi guys,

Regards,

Hi, I don't know if Cundco.de ships to Australia but you can order still School and Meeple sets over there.
or maybe someone can reship it to your place.
I'm from Australia and I can confirm that Cundco ships here but it is quite expensive for non-letter items and the time it takes to arrive is upwards of two weeks.
I hope this helps :)
"Where Is the French Monasteries Mini Expansion At?" -Guy Wondering Why Game Set In France Gets Expansions Set In Other Countries.

Offline blaice

• Labourer
    • View Profile
Thanks guys. Yeah I had checked Cundco earlier but was unaware of their "spare parts" setup. I understand a lot of owners had been screwing the courtesy system by ordering entire expansions under "spare parts." I'm just looking for additional colour sets for meeples so I think that should be fine (except for the Abbots, which is currently a problem to source more than 1 or 2; especially grey).

I think I might have to get BB5 for Hills and Sheep... comes with "River III," so I guess that makes it worthwhile.

Offline Just a Bill

• Marquis
  • Merit: 47
  • I'm still in beta.
    • View Profile
Perhaps you already saw this, but you don't need to mess with the spare parts service; check out this item under "Accessories":

https://cundco.de/en/accessories/87/meeple-in-sonderfarben

These are pre-bagged complete figure sets (minus Ringmaster) in Pink, Purple, Brown, White, and Orange. You actually do get the Abbot (and the Shepherd) even though they aren't shown in the photos. I've ordered all five colors, so I can verify these contents.
My stuff: The Caverns of Carcassonne | Wheel of Fortune versions | True North (wind roses) | Icon facelifts | Converting CII to CI | Signposts & the Château | The Vault | Riverboats & the Whirlpool | trade list

Offline blaice

• Labourer
    • View Profile
You actually do get the Abbot (and the Shepherd) even though they aren't shown in the photos. I've ordered all five colors, so I can verify these contents.

Thanks mate, I saw these in "accessory" but since they were missing some parts I dodged it. Ended up drafting a complete inventory request via the "spare parts" portal requesting full sets (except phantom/count I think) for PURPLE, WHITE, and ORANGE and tried my luck on the Abbot part in grey. Was 55 pieces in total (18*3 colours + 1*grey abbot) - the "18" count included the abbot otherwise it would have been 17 per colour. Anyway shortage on grey Abbots is still a thing so I was only able to get Abbots in purple, white, and orange. I think it might be more of a case of them holding onto the grey abbots due to it being a New Edition expansion.

Can anyone confirm any success with greys/abbots from Cundco?

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
WTB Pink & Purple Messengers & Robbers

Started by ooh_jim

2 Replies
Last post February 02, 2015, 05:05:10 AM
by ooh_jim
xx
WTB Pink and Purple Mayor, Wagon, Barn, and Messenger Meeples

Started by nickbuol

5 Replies
Last post May 31, 2015, 07:20:07 AM
by nickbuol
xx
Pink and purple followers

Started by DIN0

3 Replies
Last post October 25, 2014, 03:46:56 PM
by DIN0
xx
The Barbarian Report: Drunken Sheep Over Hill and Dale (Sheep & Hills Review)

Started by Whaleyland

9 Replies
Last post April 23, 2014, 12:05:33 PM
by obervet
xx
Sheep & Hills - question regarding Hills

Started by Carcking

4 Replies
Last post May 02, 2014, 08:58:14 PM
by Scott