Author Topic: another new Mini-Expansion "Carcassonne - Darmstadt"  (Read 101101 times)

Offline CarcAddict

• Labourer
  • Merit: 0
    • View Profile
Re: another new Mini-Expansion "Carcassonne - Darmstadt"
« Reply #135 on: October 23, 2014, 08:56:33 AM »
It's a bit off-topic, but could someone post the pictures and rules for Settlers of Catan Darmstadt expansion?

Offline Khonnor

• Duke
  • Merit: 10
    • View Profile
    • ~ add me on Facebook ~
« Reply #136 on: October 23, 2014, 10:44:26 AM »
Goodjob on this khonnor
I know the feeling. The dutch monasteries cost me.in total 250 euro until now. Lucky this is a very trustfull community who all pay fast and the amount that is necessary.

Thanks everyone! Yes, SRBO, everyone paid very fast, thankfully. I did calculate gas, time, packaging into the shipping costs. Hopefully no one will have a problem with that. It's been my pleasure. Every promo has now been shipped! So everyone should be receiving their promo within short.  :blue-meeple:

Hopefully everyone will enjoy them....

Offline quevy

• Duke Chevalier
  • Merit: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 23, 2014, 10:50:14 AM »
Goodjob on this khonnor
I know the feeling. The dutch monasteries cost me.in total 250 euro until now. Lucky this is a very trustfull community who all pay fast and the amount that is necessary.

Thanks everyone! Yes, SRBO, everyone paid very fast, thankfully. I did calculate gas, time, packaging into the shipping costs. Hopefully no one will have a problem with that. It's been my pleasure. Every promo has now been shipped! So everyone should be receiving their promo within short.  :blue-meeple:

:(y) :(y)
A knight is sworn to valour.
His heart knows only virtue.
His blade defends the helpless.
His might upholds the weak.
His word speaks only truth.
His wrath undoes the wicked.

:white-meeple: My works.

Offline coyote

• Nobleman
  • Merit: 1
  • Square Tile
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 23, 2014, 10:59:38 AM »

Thanks for YOUR hard work in doing this! It's fantastic, the first tiles I've gotten as a 'forum group buy'! :)

Haven't gotten mine yet (of course, also haven't gotten Spielbox or the Belgium Monasteries), and will let you know when I do.  ;D

Offline Guesclin

• Vassal
  • Merit: 5
  • I haven't profiled my update yet!
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 23, 2014, 11:09:33 AM »
The Spiel 2014 site did say the would try to make ém available to buy afterwrds. Any1 got any news on that?

Kind regards
Dddddeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrppp

Offline eddebaby

• Villein
  • Merit: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 24, 2014, 03:57:16 AM »
40 minutes at the post office and... all packages are in the way to the new owners!
Please, respond on receiving :)

Mine arrived today safe and sound, I had to stop the postie from trying to force it through the letter flap - images of the worst possibilities scrambled through my head as I fumbled to get the door open. All is good though - thank you very much MrNumbers! :(y)

Offline aenima

• Viscount
  • Merit: 37
  • !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 24, 2014, 04:16:03 AM »
40 minutes at the post office and... all packages are in the way to the new owners!
Please, respond on receiving :)
Darmstadt is here with me... :) thank!!!! you are great!!!  ;D

It's a bit off-topic, but could someone post the pictures and rules for Settlers of Catan Darmstadt expansion?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 05:41:04 AM by MrNumbers, Reason: Merged 2 posts »

Offline MrNumbers

• Duke Chevalier
  • Merit: 91
    • View Profile
    • Carcassonne Latvia
« Reply #142 on: October 24, 2014, 05:35:54 AM »
Darmstadt is here with me... :) thank!!!! you are great!!!  ;D
Mine arrived today safe and sound. All is good though - thank you very much MrNumbers! :(y)

Glad to hear! Enjoy! ;)

BTW, who can translate to English that rules for Catan tile?
"I never lose. Either I win or I learn." (Nelson Mandela)

Offline eddebaby

• Villein
  • Merit: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 24, 2014, 07:48:33 AM »
The Spiel 2014 site did say the would try to make ém available to buy afterwrds. Any1 got any news on that?

Kind regards

I just had a look over it again - They say they will make arrangements after Darmstadt Spielt - This is taking place on the 15th & 16th of November. You are going to have to hold on tight until at least Monday 17th of November.  :'(

As for the rules, here is the original text:
Hochzeitsturm

Spielvorbereitung: Das Wüstenfeld wird durch den Hochzeitsturm ersetzt. Der Räuber kommt somit zu Beginn des Spiels auf den Hochzeitsturm. Wie die Wüste erhält der Hochzeitsturm keinen Zahlenchip und erzeugt somit auch keine Rohstoffe.

Während des Spiels gilt: Wird eine "7" gewürfelt, werden die daraus folgenden Aktionen gemäß der gewohnten Regeln durchgeführt. Danach erhält jeder Spieler, der eine Siedlung oder Stadt an einer Ecke des Hochzeitsturms besitzt, den Rohstoff der Landschaft, auf die der Räuber gezogen wurde.
Hat der Räuber das Hochzeitsturm-Feld verlassen, darf er nicht wieder darauf gezogen werden.

Also here's my quick go at translating it (via Google Translate). There are still some stilted phrases, and I'm not really familiar with Catan - but it seems to make sense.

Hochzeitsturm ("Marriage Tower" - the landmark of Darmstadt, Germany - its image is on the tile)

Game preparation:
The desert tile is replaced by the Hochzeitsturm. The robber thus starts the game on the Hochzeitsturm. The Hochzeitsturm, like the desert it replaces, has no number chip and thus produces no resources.

During the game, the following applies: If a "7" is rolled, the resulting actions according to the usual rules are carried out. Then each player who has a settlement or city at one corner of the Hochzeitsturm, may take the resources of the landscape tile on which the robber is placed.
If the robber has left the Hochzeitsturm tile, it must not be moved back on to it.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 08:34:23 AM by eddebaby, Reason: added translation of catan rules »

Offline MrNumbers

• Duke Chevalier
    • View Profile
    • Carcassonne Latvia
« Reply #144 on: October 24, 2014, 10:51:44 AM »
There are still some stilted phrases, and I'm not really familiar with Catan - but it seems to make sense.

Yes, this translation is enough to understand the rules.

Offline Scott

• Administrator
  • Viscount Chevalier
  • Merit: 114
    • View Profile
    • CarcassonneCentral
« Reply #145 on: October 24, 2014, 05:59:45 PM »
Received Darmstadt today. Thanks Mr. Numbers!

I most likely won't do a separate one for the Dutch Monasteries, since the rules are exactly the same.

In the rules for German Monasteries, there is a page that describes each monastery. We need information like that for the Dutch and Belgian monasteries for the next version of the CAR.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 06:06:03 PM by Scott »

Offline MrNumbers

• Duke Chevalier
    • View Profile
    • Carcassonne Latvia
« Reply #146 on: October 25, 2014, 02:23:42 AM »

You are welcome, Scott! I didn't think our post is working that fast :)

Offline SRBO

• Chatelain
  • Merit: 40
  • The Robber Dragon King
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 25, 2014, 02:30:46 AM »

I most likely won't do a separate one for the Dutch Monasteries, since the rules are exactly the same.

In the rules for German Monasteries, there is a page that describes each monastery. We need information like that for the Dutch and Belgian monasteries for the next version of the CAR.

ow yeah i was working on it.
half of it is ready in the dutch and monasterie topic

Offline CarcAddict

• Labourer
  • Merit: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 25, 2014, 02:44:56 AM »
There are still some stilted phrases, and I'm not really familiar with Catan - but it seems to make sense.

Yes, this translation is enough to understand the rules.

Yes, that's great. Thanks a lot!

Offline toastytoast

• Nobleman
  • Merit: 2
  • Hello!
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 27, 2014, 09:21:31 AM »
Although I have missed the boat for the Darmstadt mini-expansion mass request, I wonder if anyone is still willing to sell a spare one?

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
A copy of "Die Belagerer" for either "Die Katharer" or "Die Kornkreise I"

Started by Hylian87

3 Replies
Last post September 11, 2013, 03:04:52 PM
by Hylian87
xx
Mini-Expansion "German Kathedrals" for Carcassonne-on-Tour 2016

Started by kettlefish

160 Replies
Last post June 19, 2016, 12:18:12 AM
by stalcupojoy
xx
Mini Expansion "German Castles" for Carcassonne-on-Tour 2015

Started by kettlefish

104 Replies
Last post October 24, 2015, 05:54:59 AM
by ARabidMeerkat
xx
ZMan release "new" mini-expansions -- Really festival 10??

Started by theaeblackthorn

9 Replies
Last post March 01, 2018, 07:07:29 AM
by Maj. Frost
xx
RGG "Princess" rule change a case of wrong trsl. or established for "retheming"

Started by Hounk

0 Replies
Last post July 09, 2015, 01:30:40 AM
by Hounk