Poll

How do you feel about your online shopping experience with Cundco?

Very happy
50 (65.8%)
Somewhat happy
17 (22.4%)
About 50/50
5 (6.6%)
Somewhat unhappy
2 (2.6%)
Very unhappy
2 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 76

Author Topic: Ordering online at Cundco (HiG)  (Read 38893 times)

Offline Chuck

• Nobleman
  • Merit: 3
  • I haven't updated my profile yet!
    • View Profile
Re: Ordering online at Cundco (HiG)
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2016, 01:51:59 PM »
Since I ordered only once, I chose "Somewhat happy". I ordered it on thursday before the easter-weekend and it arrived very soon after, I'm happy, that I got the german cathedrals and the Spiel doch! magazine with the labyrinths without any problems.

Offline stalcupojoy

• Count
  • Merit: 21
  • คาคาร์ซอนน์ fan in Thailand
    • View Profile
    • Michael Stalcup (Poet)
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2016, 08:06:49 PM »
I've been patiently waiting over four months now, since an order placed on December 14 (my first and only attempt to order from Cundco). I have emailed Cundco four times now but received NO response at all -- very frustrating and unprofessional.

Is there anything I can do other than continue waiting in silence and/or open a PayPal dispute to seek a refund?

I'm doing everything I can to be patient and gracious toward Cundco....
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 08:08:51 PM by stalcupojoy »
Fan Expansions: Fiefs | Labyrinths | Schoolhouses | Vistas
Poetry Website: michaelstalcup.com

Offline wamboyil

• Vassal
  • Merit: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2016, 08:23:54 PM »
---This post has been removed from inappropriate choice of language. Regardless of how upset a member is that does not give them the right to abuse members here. Please articulate a calm & polite response and it cqn remain posted  ---
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 12:33:24 AM by Decar »

Offline jungleboy

• Viscount Chevalier
  • Merit: 89
  • Nine points!
    • View Profile
    • Spirit of the Camino
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2016, 10:33:02 PM »
I've been patiently waiting over four months now, since an order placed on December 14 (my first and only attempt to order from Cundco). I have emailed Cundco four times now but received NO response at all -- very frustrating and unprofessional.

Is there anything I can do other than continue waiting in silence and/or open a PayPal dispute to seek a refund?

Well done on being patient and gracious, and sorry to hear about the problems with your order. Unfortunately it often seems random at Cundco - they respond quickly to some emails and never to others; some people have no problems at all and other people have large ones. Waiting for over four months is an exceptional case so perhaps kettlefish could mention your situation the next time she speaks to someone from HiG.

Offline kettlefish

• Global Moderator
  • Chatelain Officier
  • Merit: 127
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2016, 10:42:16 PM »

Well done on being patient and gracious, and sorry to hear about the problems with your order. Unfortunately it often seems random at Cundco - they respond quickly to some emails and never to others; some people have no problems at all and other people have large ones. Waiting for over four months is an exceptional case so perhaps kettlefish could mention your situation the next time she speaks to someone from HiG.
stalcupojoy, I need some detail information about your order at CundCo (order number, order date, your name, what pieces did you order, the dates when you have send them an email) - please send me a PM with the details. I will forward the information to CundCo.

I can't promise much, but in the past they resolved some problems with my "cry for help".

Offline SRBO

• Chatelain
  • Merit: 40
  • The Robber Dragon King
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2016, 10:46:43 PM »
---This post has been removed from inappropriate choice of language. Regardless of how upset a member is that does not give them the right to abuse members here. Please articulate a calm & polite response and it cqn remain posted  ---

I understand your frustration sir, but i think you slightly overreact, this website has nothing to do with HiG. Any translation you did, we are very grateful for. Dont let a company destroy your desire towards this game.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 12:33:57 AM by Decar »

Offline Decar

• Owner
  • Chatelain Grand Officier
  • Merit: 317
  • Shut up and take my money!
    • View Profile
    • tehill.net
« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2016, 01:02:43 AM »
On a serious note: wamboyil you are able to delete any uploads here you do not wish to share. If you feel there is content that you cannot remove, please provide a list. I will go through with the administrators here to remove your content when it is appropirate for us.  I will also submit any translations you provided to obvert to be retracted from the next CAR.

The poll will not be updated to express your abusive opinion.

Offline stalcupojoy

• Count
    • View Profile
    • Michael Stalcup (Poet)
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2016, 01:38:51 AM »
stalcupojoy, I need some detail information about your order at CundCo (order number, order date, your name, what pieces did you order, the dates when you have send them an email) - please send me a PM with the details. I will forward the information to CundCo.

I can't promise much, but in the past they resolved some problems with my "cry for help".

PM sent. Thank you so much for your help!

Offline jungleboy

• Viscount Chevalier
  • Nine points!
    • View Profile
    • Spirit of the Camino
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2016, 04:15:56 AM »
My March 21 Cundco order for German Cathedrals and Besiegers still hasn't been processed. Because they are both 'limited edition' expansions, I suspect that I am not going to get either of them. So a refund and an explanation would be nice if they cannot deliver the products I ordered and paid for. I have contacted Cundco three times (once per week for the last three weeks) with no response.

Of my last three orders from Cundco:
- One took six weeks to process
- One was missing two items
- One has not been processed after a month

So I voted 50/50 a week or so ago but I'm moving into the 'somewhat unhappy' camp now.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 04:17:35 AM by jungleboy »

Offline hunnymonster

• Duke
  • Merit: 11
  • An ugly bag of mainly water
    • View Profile
    • The Shaving Room - a UK-based community for traditional grooming
« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2016, 11:18:54 AM »
I'm very satisfied with Cundco. They never made any mistake with my orders and always on time. I've tried paypal and bank transfer and both seem to work fine for me. Very happy customer here.

The only thing that might come in handy is an email that reports when the order has been sent and not just changing the status on cundco.com
CundCo fans might be interested to hear that I got a "your order has shipped" mail with my last order (shipped today)

Same here

Whatever it is, it's probably in the post from Germany...

Offline mowboa

• Vagabond
  • Merit: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2016, 09:44:56 PM »
I've yet to hear back from Cundco about the German Cathedrals that were missing from my order of March 21st.  I've been emailing them every few days, and no response.  I could open a dispute with Paypal, but I really just want them to ship this item that (I assume) someone forgot to put in the envelope.  I have never waited over two weeks for a response from any online retailer, I can't believe they are so busy that they can't answer one of my emails.  If it weren't for this forum, I would never have waited this long!

Offline stalcupojoy

• Count
    • View Profile
    • Michael Stalcup (Poet)
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2016, 12:56:54 AM »
If it weren't for this forum, I would never have waited this long!

Same! I'm grateful to have learned from this forum that Cundco can take forever, before I placed my order. Otherwise I would have filed a dispute a long, long time ago.

Offline mowboa

• Vagabond
  • Merit: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2016, 07:53:00 PM »
I finally received a reply from Cundco yesterday, that they are sending my missing German Cathedrals to me.  Interestingly, I had just placed another order with them over the weekend, no idea if the timing of the reply was coincidence or not.  Hopefully everything arrives sooner than later!

Offline jungleboy

• Viscount Chevalier
  • Nine points!
    • View Profile
    • Spirit of the Camino
Ordering online at Cundco (HiG)
« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2016, 05:40:50 AM »
I finally received a reply from Cundco yesterday, that they are sending my missing German Cathedrals to me.  Interestingly, I had just placed another order with them over the weekend, no idea if the timing of the reply was coincidence or not.  Hopefully everything arrives sooner than later!

Good for you! Hopefully everything arrives complete and soon.

Meanwhile I have written 4 very polite emails to them in 4 weeks, and kettlefish mentioned it to someone at HiG last week. But they have still not replied and the order remains unprocessed after 6 weeks.

Offline stalcupojoy

• Count
    • View Profile
    • Michael Stalcup (Poet)
« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2016, 12:56:12 AM »

PM sent. Thank you so much for your help!

Whatever you did, kettlefish, it worked. I received an email saying that my order has been processed and shipped (finally!). Thank you for going out of your way to put in a word for me. :) Merit for you!

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
Ordering Components from Cundco

Started by totor66

28 Replies
Last post March 25, 2016, 10:33:20 AM
by Decar
xx
Ordering Replacement tiles from Cundco

Started by axelsson

30 Replies
Last post May 19, 2018, 08:16:09 PM