Author Topic: Carcassonne Minis League: Wizards  (Read 22830 times)

Offline Adrornalin

• Duke
  • Merit: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Carcassonne Minis League: Wizards
« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2017, 01:59:03 AM »
On Fr 14/07 I posted lets play today jma. But neither I dont remember if we played that evening, nor if the game really took place, at least in this competition. I am getting old.. But little I remember I lost a minis game quite close, and it was not against you. So it had to be against jma probably. We need his information in that case.

Offline MrNumbers

• Duke Chevalier
  • Merit: 91
    • View Profile
    • Carcassonne Latvia
« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2017, 03:02:57 AM »
11 games played, 4 left.
The results of the game Adrornalin vs. jma03 were never posted. So, it would be nice to know at least the score. Until then I assume Adrornalin could be the winner of the group :))
"I never lose. Either I win or I learn." (Nelson Mandela)

Offline Adrornalin

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2017, 04:13:29 AM »
jma03, please tell us do you have the screens? afair I lost by small pts diff. probably i am remaining third. or it was not this tournament. idk anymore : /

Offline Jéré

• Chatelain
  • Merit: 62
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2017, 05:12:06 AM »
jma03, please tell us do you have the screens? afair I lost by small pts diff. probably i am remaining third. or it was not this tournament. idk anymore : /

I think both players should always take the screen capture, to have a backup just in case.

Offline jma03

• Count
  • Merit: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2017, 02:40:00 AM »

Yes, the game was carried out. I won. I had a problem with the pc. Soon I will send the capture.
When you lose, do not look at what you lost, but what's left to win ..

Offline Adrornalin

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2017, 03:28:28 AM »
well. sounds "good".  :P

Is 3rd place completely out or do we have another stage?

Offline Jéré

• Chatelain
  • Merit: 62
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 28, 2017, 05:08:53 AM »

Yes, the game was carried out. I won. I had a problem with the pc. Soon I will send the capture.

Good, please don't forget to say when the game was played. Maybe you can look at the timestamp of the image file?

Offline What If?

• Nobleman
  • Merit: 12
  • Carcasstoned
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2017, 09:44:20 AM »
So, last day and I haven´t played my two last games against ARabidMeerkat and Jma03.

Jma03 haven´t gotten back to me and I´ve had problems finding a time suiting me and ARabidMeerkat. This was not my intention but probably my fault and I beg my pardon to you all for not finishing in time. Not that it matters much for me in regards to placement but a tournament should always play out. Happy competition to those better than me.
Maybe I shouldn´t buy kathars, what would I do next?

Offline MrNumbers

• Duke Chevalier
    • View Profile
    • Carcassonne Latvia
« Reply #68 on: September 19, 2017, 11:25:21 AM »
So, last day and I haven´t played my two last games against ARabidMeerkat and Jma03.

Jma03 haven´t gotten back to me and I´ve had problems finding a time suiting me and ARabidMeerkat. This was not my intention but probably my fault and I beg my pardon to you all for not finishing in time. Not that it matters much for me in regards to placement but a tournament should always play out. Happy competition to those better than me.
Since I allowed Piet_Agoras to play his game on this weekend, 24.09 is now final deadline. Try to play your game till that time.
If jma03 won't show up till that time, his results will be crossed out from the x-score list.

Offline Leven

• Viscount
  • Merit: 49
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 19, 2017, 11:55:26 AM »

If jma03 won't show up till that time, his results will be crossed out from the x-score list.

That would bring some significant changes in the group standings: Adrornalin would jump to the first place as his PD would be the best among the three players having 3 wins.

Offline MrNumbers

• Duke Chevalier
    • View Profile
    • Carcassonne Latvia
« Reply #70 on: September 19, 2017, 12:11:06 PM »
That would bring some significant changes in the group standings: Adrornalin would jump to the first place as his PD would be the best among the three players having 3 wins.
I realize that, but I can't wait forever. Given that we know official results of only 2 matches (both were lost), I have nothing left but to disqualify absent player, eliminating all his results.

Offline TheSteveAllen

• Marquis
  • Merit: 25
  • Power to the Meeple!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2017, 04:28:38 AM »
It is looking like this group is going to be a 3 way tie with all three winning one game each. Hey ho!!  :(

Offline MrNumbers

• Duke Chevalier
    • View Profile
    • Carcassonne Latvia
« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2017, 12:53:58 PM »
jma03 didn't respond, so I have to erase all his results from the table. Besides, game ARabidMeerkat   
 vs. What If? never happened. After that we left with very interesting situation, when 3 players have 6 group points and 2 players - 0 points. So final standings are determined by PD. And, as I said previously, Adrornalin could and actually became the winner of the group!

Offline danisthirty

• (not thirSty!)
  • Owner
  • Chatelain Grand-Croix
  • Merit: 293
  • "First to 4 points wins?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2017, 12:59:37 PM »
It's a shame things had to end up in this way for those who took part fully and played all their games to have favourable results withdrawn.

Congratulations to Adror for finishing at the top of the list, and commiserations to Jere and TheSteveAllen who were equally deserving.

Thanks MrNumbers for making the difficult decisions and for enabling everyone else to move on...

Offline MrNumbers

• Duke Chevalier
    • View Profile
    • Carcassonne Latvia
« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2017, 01:17:28 PM »
It's a shame things had to end up in this way for those who took part fully and played all their games to have favourable results withdrawn.

Congratulations to Adror for finishing at the top of the list, and commiserations to Jere and TheSteveAllen who were equally deserving.
Completely agree!

Thanks MrNumbers for making the difficult decisions and for enabling everyone else to move on...
Yes, this was very difficult decision to make, but since it is a competition after all, we should be stricter than with ordinary, friendly games. I hope I won't be forced to repeat such decisions again in the future.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
Carcassonne Minis League: Goldminers

Started by MrNumbers

39 Replies
Last post September 25, 2017, 11:10:27 PM
by MrNumbers
xx
Expansion League #7: Carcassonne Minis - SIGN UP HERE!

Started by MrNumbers

63 Replies
Last post September 05, 2017, 11:19:32 PM
by MrNumbers
xx
Carcassonne Minis League: Fliers

Started by MrNumbers

74 Replies
Last post September 19, 2017, 02:22:59 PM
by danisthirty
xx
Minis League: Final round