Author Topic: GQ11 Logo?  (Read 10268 times)

Offline Hepguy

• Labourer
  • Merit: 0
    • View Profile
GQ11 Logo?
« on: March 12, 2013, 06:06:18 PM »
I recall someone creating a logo for the games quarterly tiles, does this image still exist somewhere. I currently have marked mine with a simple dpt but am wanting something more in line with the rest of the expansion tiles.

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=194.0
Benedictio Dei

Offline Carcking

• Duke Chevalier
  • Merit: 33
  • I call Red!
    • View Profile
Re: GQ11 Logo?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2013, 03:10:59 AM »
I don't recall it. Can you describe what it looked like?
I just drew the perfect tile for my MonKnighThieFarmer!

Offline Hepguy

• Labourer
  • Merit: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2013, 02:24:55 PM »
Unfortunately I don't remember, but I have recently gotten around to picking up the tiles. All of my other expansions have watermark or graphic, and I would  love to know how others are segregating them out. They are coloured different enough to use that alone.

Offline obervet

• Authors
  • Count
  • Merit: 36
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2013, 07:31:05 AM »
... I would  love to know how others are segregating them out. They are coloured different enough to use that alone.

We actually don't separate them out -- we basically just include those tiles as part of the "basic set". Same thing with the tiles from the King & Robber Baron mini-expansion, since those tiles (at least the ones from the King & Scout version) don't have a watermark either. That actually runs counter to my usual need to organize and subdivide, but as long as I take my medication I'm OK.   ;)

Offline Scott

• Administrator
  • Viscount Chevalier
  • Merit: 114
    • View Profile
    • CarcassonneCentral
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2013, 12:19:33 PM »
I have tile sheets for all the non-watermarked expansions. Each player takes a sheet and collects the tiles when we're done playing. Haven't played a game of MegaCarc so this goes pretty quick. Since I upgraded some of my expansions to watermarked versions, there are not many tiles without watermarks remaining.

Offline Fruktodlaren

• Vagabond
  • Merit: 1
  • I am tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2016, 12:09:53 AM »
Sorry for digging up this old thread. It turned up first when I was searching for what the topic is about. So I guess people find this thread from time to time and since the thread right now doesn't contain the answer to the question, I thought it could be nice to reply to the thread to answer the question even though it beeing asked for well over 3 years ago.

The logos that are mentioned in the first post, I think it could be these logos:
http://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=460.0
Do you really need a signature

Offline Decar

• Owner
  • Chatelain Grand Officier
  • Merit: 317
  • Shut up and take my money!
    • View Profile
    • tehill.net
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2016, 02:19:08 AM »
No problem at all. Thanks a lot, I was a bit confused when I started reading the thread because I didnt look at the year and thought I missed something yesterday. ;D

Glad you found what you needed. Welcome to Carcassonne Central too!

Offline ARabidMeerkat

• Count
  • Merit: 2
  • To play or not to play... that is the question!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2016, 04:35:20 PM »
Sorry for digging up this old thread. It turned up first when I was searching for what the topic is about. So I guess people find this thread from time to time and since the thread right now doesn't contain the answer to the question, I thought it could be nice to reply to the thread to answer the question even though it beeing asked for well over 3 years ago.

The logos that are mentioned in the first post, I think it could be these logos:
http://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=460.0

Merit for you for your hunting skills!
If only I had another Halfling.....

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
New logo

Started by Scott

29 Replies
Last post February 20, 2013, 10:11:12 AM
by Scott
clip
New Carcassonne logo!

Started by Meepledrone

4 Replies
Last post October 23, 2020, 02:47:46 PM
by Decar
clip
New Logo for WICA

Started by Meepledrone

16 Replies
Last post January 20, 2022, 09:31:32 AM
by petul
xx
WTB: GQ11

Started by MrNumbers

71 Replies
Last post December 23, 2015, 02:13:48 AM
by tuckerr
xx
wtt: HAVE 70 track, CSC, GQ11, Labyrinth, River WANT Crop Circles,Tunnel,Russian

Started by Just a Bill

5 Replies
Last post May 31, 2017, 05:14:32 AM
by Just a Bill