Author Topic: I love the postman...  (Read 1160259 times)

Offline dirk2112

• Baron
  • Merit: 43
  • Filled with caffeine and hyperbole
    • View Profile
Re: I love the postman...
« Reply #1170 on: April 05, 2016, 05:33:39 PM »
It took 7 days for Cundco to respond to me after they messed up my order.   I only received an order shipped confirmation once and I have had 3 things delivered. 

Hopefully your stuff arrives soon.

Offline kettlefish

• Global Moderator
  • Chatelain Officier
  • Merit: 127
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: April 05, 2016, 05:35:29 PM »
the spare parts section at CundCo shop is for spare parts and not for the whole sets or whole expansions.

I know, Kettlefish, that's why I said I 'cheated' a bit. If they didn't want to send me those tiles because it was a complete expansion, they should have said so in a mail or something. I know I made a bit of over-use of the current spare-tiles system but seriously, can you blame me for trying? We're talking about Corn Circles I here..  :) An expansion that is nearly untrackable and way overprized (although open for debate, I know..)
Valheru - it was not you why I said this it was about this question:

What is your oppinion: Is it possible to order in this way (as spare parts) the whole set of mini-expansions (minis 1-6 + crop circle II) from Cundco?

Offline Valheru

• Marquis
  • Merit: 19
  • More tiles, less rules!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: April 05, 2016, 05:36:07 PM »
the spare parts section at CundCo shop is for spare parts and not for the whole sets or whole expansions.

I know, Kettlefish, that's why I said I 'cheated' a bit. If they didn't want to send me those tiles because it was a complete expansion, they should have said so in a mail or something. I know I made a bit of over-use of the current spare-tiles system but seriously, can you blame me for trying? We're talking about Corn Circles I here..  :) An expansion that is nearly untrackable and way overprized (although open for debate, I know..)
Valheru - it was not you why I said this it was about this question:

What is your oppinion: Is it possible to order in this way (as spare parts) the whole set of mini-expansions (minis 1-6 + crop circle II) from Cundco?

My sincere apologies!
"In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming..."

Offline Decar

• Owner
  • Chatelain Grand Officier
  • Merit: 317
  • Shut up and take my money!
    • View Profile
    • tehill.net
« Reply #1173 on: April 06, 2016, 11:19:39 AM »
Postman!

Yeah!

Offline Valheru

• Marquis
  • Merit: 19
  • More tiles, less rules!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: April 06, 2016, 03:03:49 PM »
Apparently, Cundco changed their document. Corn Circles I isn't available anymore. I must have been VERY lucky..

Offline SRBO

• Chatelain
  • Merit: 40
  • The Robber Dragon King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: April 06, 2016, 03:23:28 PM »
Apparently, Cundco changed their document. Corn Circles I isn't available anymore. I must have been VERY lucky..

Im wondering what i will get then. Because i did pay for it.

Offline wamboyil

• Vassal
  • Merit: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: April 06, 2016, 04:26:49 PM »

So did I. They better honor my order. Really getting annoyed with cundco.

Offline kettlefish

• Global Moderator
  • Chatelain Officier
  • Merit: 127
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: April 06, 2016, 10:06:58 PM »
wamboyil,
the CundCo shop has this information at their homepage:
Brand new mini-expansion "Kathedralen in Deutschland", just available during the easter action (21.03.-03.04.), regularly again from October..

Offline meepleater

• Authors
  • Viscount
  • Merit: 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: April 06, 2016, 10:19:21 PM »

The document still said they were available when I placed my order (I had to use an iPad)- hopefully I made it in time...

Offline jungleboy

• Viscount Chevalier
  • Merit: 89
  • Nine points!
    • View Profile
    • Spirit of the Camino
« Reply #1179 on: April 06, 2016, 10:28:39 PM »

The document still said they were available when I placed my order (I had to use an iPad)- hopefully I made it in time...

I did it in time too but now I don't have any expectation that I will get CC1, especially given Cundco's history with all of my orders since the new site redesign. SRBO, they say they will refund you if they can't fulfil your order.

Offline jungleboy

• Viscount Chevalier
  • Merit: 89
  • Nine points!
    • View Profile
    • Spirit of the Camino
« Reply #1180 on: April 06, 2016, 10:38:31 PM »
wamboyil,
the CundCo shop has this information at their homepage:
Brand new mini-expansion "Kathedralen in Deutschland", just available during the easter action (21.03.-03.04.), regularly again from October..

I ordered it on the 21st like all of you, and even wrote them a message to let them know to look out for my wife's name and not mine on the bank transfer, because last time I ordered with them they didn't process my order for about 7 weeks because they apparently only look at names and no other details (e.g. amount, sale number). They wrote back fairly quickly to say they were on top of it. Meanwhile some of you received German Cathedrals in about 4 days.

Now the 'easter action' is over and my order hasn't been processed yet. I wrote to them two days ago with no reply yet.

Now with mowboa saying that his order arrived but without German Cathedrals, it's pretty obvious that I won't get mine either if/when my order is finally processed.

Last time I declined to criticise Cundco even though others did. This time I think I have a right to be upset if I miss out on German Cathedrals for 6 months because of randomness or incompetence on Cundco's part.

Offline Decar

• Owner
  • Chatelain Grand Officier
  • Merit: 317
  • Shut up and take my money!
    • View Profile
    • tehill.net
« Reply #1181 on: April 07, 2016, 12:33:46 AM »

Let's just be clear here - your argument is because Cundco keep a static PDF that said some tiles were available you should be entitled to order an infinite number of tiles because the PDF said they were available?

Cundco are kind enough to offer a service to share spare tiles with their customers.  Some of you noticed that some tiles were available and ordered them; subsequently, after everyone here and on Carc-F and that Czech site realized they were available I suspect  Cundco's inbox looks like this:

No doubt Cundco will process the orders as they received them, and when the tiles are no longer available they will inform you and as kettlefish has said refund the money.  But either way, 6-tiles for 1.20Euro doesn't seem too much to get angry about.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 12:12:15 PM by Decar »

Offline meepleater

• Authors
  • Viscount
  • Merit: 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: April 07, 2016, 12:49:22 AM »
Let's just be clear here - your argument is because Cundco keep a static PDF that said some tiles were available you should be entitled to order an infinite number of tiles because the PDF said they were available?

Cundco are kind enough to offer a service to share spare tiles with their customers.  Some of you noticed that some tiles were available and ordered them; subsequently, after everyone here and on Carc-F and that Czech site realized they were available I suspect  Cundco's inbox looks like this:

No doubt Cundco will process the orders as they received them, and when the tiles are no longer available they will inform you and as kettlefish has said refund the money.  But either way, 6-tiles for 1.20Euro doesn't seem too much to get angry about.

I definitely understand that- I did say "hopefully"

Offline SRBO

• Chatelain
  • Merit: 40
  • The Robber Dragon King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: April 07, 2016, 12:56:11 AM »

I definitely understand that- I did say "hopefully"

It was a lucky shot nevertheless, if some of us are able to get it, it would be nice. I'll just wait for it.

Offline asparagus

• Count
  • Merit: 11
  • I am a meeple not a sheeple.
    • View Profile
    • Fan Expansion Wiki
« Reply #1184 on: April 07, 2016, 03:54:28 AM »
I got German castles and German cathedrals today, but I cannot seem to update my profile for the latter.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
Love Letter & Love Letter Premium (Comparison)

Started by dirk2112

1 Replies
Last post January 02, 2018, 12:40:44 PM
by Willem
xx
Whilst I don't blame the postman, I object to his employers' business practices

Started by danisthirty

5 Replies
Last post May 01, 2016, 01:34:47 AM
by Paul
xx
I hate the postman..

Started by dirk2112

41 Replies
Last post April 20, 2016, 12:19:08 PM
by SRBO
clip
Can your postman dig a hole through the Earth to make Cundco shipping cheaper?

Started by Whaleyland

8 Replies
Last post November 27, 2020, 12:03:13 AM
by Meepledrone
xx
The Game of Love Podcast

Started by danisthirty

2 Replies
Last post November 26, 2014, 05:52:39 AM
by danisthirty