Author Topic: WTS Russian Promo tiles (2016, 4 tiles - the whole set)  (Read 6869 times)

Offline Push

• Freeman
  • Merit: 9
  • I haven't updated my profile yet!
    • View Profile
Re: WTS Russian Promo tiles (2016, 4 tiles - the whole set)
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2017, 02:45:32 PM »
You are a trader or someone who search luck in a friendly zone. your place is ebay

I don't like to sell the promo tiles on Ebay (in spite of it maybe easier, faster and with higher profit) because the most of people (who buy such tiles) are not Carc funs or collectors. After a year/2 years they will offer it to you for twice price or more.

Thank you all for friendliness!
I'd like to make a week  breake in conversations that are not about the starting post (send PM if you have an offer).  You may write all what you think about me and about my offer, I shall read all your posts carefully.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 02:59:10 PM by Push »

Offline cletus81

• Freeman
  • Merit: 1
  • updated profile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2017, 03:49:15 PM »
And here another one: try to put "er" to your nick and here what you are for me... someone that trade on the others weaknesses and passions ...but it's only my opinion...

And now I see the post you made for the japanese temple... it's funny... refeared to what I say about yor nick + "er"... it's like "the first is for free..."  

Thanks aenima! Some  members at the forum are really friendly persons.

aenima is indeed a friendly person and has put a huge amount of work into the Italian version of the CAR for no financial reward. His efforts on that project showcase the true spirit of this forum.

I totally agree with all of you. When I want to sell some games (even for a fairest price) I prefer to use ebay or BGG marketplace. IMHO, forum is usually a place where people share, selling shouldn't be allowed and I hope rules will change in this sense.

That's why I want to tell you how I get these tiles: last May I put an order on hobbygames.by and they send me these 4 tiles for free with my order! I cannot be sure if they have some more, but since this is the price on secondary market, maybe it could be worthy to attempt a purchase...

Offline aenima

• Viscount
  • Merit: 37
  • !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2017, 10:54:06 PM »
I'd like to make a week  breake in conversations that are not about the starting post (send PM if you have an offer).  You may write all what you think about me and about my offer, I shall read all your posts carefully.

I wanted to apologize. I exaggerated ... Push, I don't know you, I'm not a moderator and I do not want to be a "hater" ... but as Rosco said, you have to understand our point of view ...

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
WTS Russian Каркассон Promo tiles full set

Started by GeneralHaos

1 Replies
Last post December 09, 2021, 12:49:20 PM
by DIN0
clip
{Closed} [WTS] 2 Russian Promo tiles with the new Russian bag-counter

Started by Push

0 Replies
Last post July 25, 2018, 01:45:24 PM
by Push
clip
[Closed] WTS Russian Promo tiles (2016, 4 tiles) IN FRAMES+Russian_Promo_coaster

Started by Push

4 Replies
Last post October 22, 2018, 01:41:49 PM
by Push
clip
[WTS] Russian Promo tiles (2016, 4 tiles) IN FRAMES+Russian_Promo_coaster

Started by Push

0 Replies
Last post November 04, 2018, 06:34:59 AM
by Push
clip
{Sold} WTS Russian Promo tiles (2016, 4 tiles)+Russian_Promo_coaster