Author Topic: Game Spare Pieces  (Read 5775 times)

Offline GinCarc

• Freeman
  • Merit: 2
  • No other game is like Carcassonne!
    • View Profile
Game Spare Pieces
« on: January 25, 2017, 05:22:33 AM »
Hi All

Im pretty new to the forum and dont know why it took me so long. my wife and I are both huge caracassonne fans and have been for many years, recently we got bored with the new edition as they are taking their time to release the updates/expansions for the new look, so weve been looking for some addons to the new version just to give it a bit of a kick. after spending many hours on Dr Google ive ordered alot of new parts and spare for my game as well as found some very interesting shops for spares. below ill include a list of the websites.

Ive also purchased a new printer and blank tiles and am very keen on getting the fan made expansion printed starting with Coast and River II. (A major Thanks to the makers)

So if anyone is looking to spice up their games check these sites:

BoardGameExtras.co.uk (Complete Carcassonne meeple sets in all 11 colours, including seperate purchasing off Robbers,Abbots,Sheperds in all 11 colours to fil up old/new versions)
Meeplesource.com (character meeples!! Great addon as a scoring meeple, or replacement of mega meeple, who doesnt want a zombie or dragon)
Cundco.de (Full Colour sets for Carcassonne that include Abbots and Sheperds as sets of 18 parts, Blank Tiles, game mags, mini expansions and much more)
spielematerial.de (Great for addons like castle pieces out off wood, Ships, sheep, female meeples, different look meeple, custom meeples and stickers, overall great for custom pieces)
basicallywooden.co.uk (Great Carcassonne storage solutions, Wood Castles, Ferries, Score Tokens, and my personal favorite bridges and SKEW brides)

Hope everyone finds this helpfull, greetings from South Africa, till next time

Gin

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=3118.0

Offline Willem

• Chatelain
  • Merit: 118
  • Keeper of the Carcassonne Museum
    • View Profile
    • The Carcassonne Museum
Re: Game Spare Pieces
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2017, 05:47:20 AM »
Hey Gin_Carcassonne!

Great websites! I use most of those for all my stuff now aswell (got 2 orders from boardgameextras and 2 from cundco on their way now).
I cant imagine what the shipping costs are to South Africa though!  :o
Join me on the journey through the history and oddities of Carcassonne, on My Instagram
1 0 days since i've bought more Carcassonne

Offline Dragonlord

• Count
  • Merit: 15
  • More complex is, more I like it.
    • View Profile
    • Land of Dragons
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2017, 06:22:56 AM »
12 blank sheets from Cundco cost me 25 EUR just for shipping to Québec.  :black1-meeple:

Offline Willem

• Chatelain
  • Merit: 118
  • Keeper of the Carcassonne Museum
    • View Profile
    • The Carcassonne Museum
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2017, 06:26:03 AM »
Wow!
From Cundco to the UK is €10,95, not too bad. I was thinking of letting them ship stuff to my family in Holland, and pick it up when I´m visiting, but that doesnt make any difference in costs :)

Offline GinCarc

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2017, 09:53:33 AM »
Hi Willem88

I must be totally honest even with our bad currency 1euro=R13 my shipping costs are very low. the UK is much more costly to ship from then Germany and USA but Boardgame extras gives one great rates for shipping to SA.

Ive paid about 5 Euro shipping from Germany to SA (2 character sets, 6 blank tile sheets and towers mini expansion)

Ciao for now

Offline Decar

• Owner
  • Chatelain Grand Officier
  • Merit: 317
  • Shut up and take my money!
    • View Profile
    • tehill.net
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2017, 03:55:59 PM »
Welcome to the forum Gin.

Thanks for listing those shops, I'm sure others will find them useful.

Glad you liked Basically Wooden's skew bridges.  I suggested the idea to them and we worked through some prototypes.  There are some photos on the forum here somewhere!  No doubt you'll love some of the fan expansions on offer here att CarcC!

Offline wolnic

• Authors
  • Duke Chevalier
  • Merit: 207
  • Ummm and Ahhh! Can't decide!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2017, 04:15:44 PM »
Welcome Gin.

There is also the Wells for Carc II as a finished expansion. There are hi-res image files available of this (and Coast/Fluvium) to download from the individual threads here on the site, and lower res on the Downloads page. Plus I have some developmental tiles (Stone Circles - I keep tweaking the rules slightly when we play them - relatively low resolution images in the thread in Expansions Workshop) and Woodcutters/ Forests (current version I'm not happy with) which will be a subset of the various Forests expansions for Carc I in the new style, both of which will probably get released formally this year. I'm also working on some other tile configurations to expand The Coast in due course as well such as the cloister on an island which has already been spotted in one of my uploaded images!

I started with Carc II, hence these expansions, although I am now developing some of them, and others for Carc I.

Do let me know if you have any questions about any of my Carc II expansions.

W.

AutumnForest (C2), Catch Of The Day (C1/2/WD), Cliffs&W'falls (C1/2), Coast (C1/2), FishHuts (C2), Fluvium (C2), NewForest (C2), Harvest (C1/2), Stone Circles (C1/2), Wells (C2), Jordan River 2 (AotC), River I/II (GR)
Devt: Sakura (C2), WinterEdge (C1), WinterCoast (WD/WE) and others

Offline GinCarc

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2017, 09:20:17 PM »
Morning Decar, I really love the skew bridges, my wife's personal favorite, thanks for the effort.

Wolnic, thank you for the reply, i had a look at the other expansions for Carc II they really looking great, ill search for the individual links for the expansions as I would really like to print in high def.
My printer has already arrived just awaiting the blank tiles from Cundco, ill post some pics later on of the printed tiles and the process I took for you to look at im really excited:)

Thanks
gin

Offline stalcupojoy

• Count
  • Merit: 21
  • คาคาร์ซอนน์ fan in Thailand
    • View Profile
    • Michael Stalcup (Poet)
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2017, 11:14:28 PM »
12 blank sheets from Cundco cost me 25 EUR just for shipping to Québec.  :black1-meeple:

I just order max 9 at a time, to stay at the 3,95 Euro shipping level. :(y)
Fan Expansions: Fiefs | Labyrinths | Schoolhouses | Vistas
Poetry Website: michaelstalcup.com

Offline Dragonlord

• Count
  • Merit: 15
  • More complex is, more I like it.
    • View Profile
    • Land of Dragons
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2017, 08:37:16 AM »
Now I'm making my own tiles with high quality sheet that I finally found in a professionnal photographing shop, and for unuseful color, we have made a really good deal.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
Spare pieces, free to a good home

Started by ooh_jim

2 Replies
Last post July 09, 2015, 04:13:11 PM
by ooh_jim
xx
Spielmaterial.de - Shop for game pieces, games and expansions

Started by kettlefish

2 Replies
Last post May 03, 2016, 06:33:53 PM
by LaPorxada (aka BigBoss)
xx
Blokus - Is it possible to play all pieces in a cooperative game? It is!

Started by ny1050220

3 Replies
Last post April 29, 2016, 07:07:45 PM
by ny1050220
xx
Tower pieces

Started by Rosco

8 Replies
Last post April 21, 2014, 10:30:39 PM
by Scott
xx
Bug Report - Rotating / Non Rotating Pieces