Author Topic: The Order of the Meeple  (Read 20237 times)

Offline SRBO

• Chatelain
  • Merit: 40
  • The Robber Dragon King
    • View Profile
Re: The Order of the Meeple
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2015, 06:49:22 AM »
Can i suggest something else ?

If we add weekly games in it can it weight heavier?
If i look at the yellow meeple then you can see that you have to do 1 weekly game and participate in 2 leagues but leagues mostly take like 4-8 weeks with a pause of 2 weeks, making it a total of 10-18weeks with lets say 12 games, while weekly game only is 1!

Offline Carcking

• Duke Chevalier
  • Merit: 33
  • I call Red!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2015, 08:38:04 AM »
Yes, this is what I meant. Jungleboy and Dan understood it. "Career Score Differential" is the term I should have used to avoid confusion. Sorry about that.

Oops. My mistake. I was trying to interpret your idea as a possible solution or alternative to a positive point differential requirement.

In any case, in the big picture, and because it's all in good fun, as long as we're not talking about this being tagged to the profile or avatar display or being displayed in any public way I don't have a grand problem with whatever the requirements might be as long as there is a consensus. You could say "you must win a game by 1 point, while babysitting your granddaughter on a Wednesday, while your opponent plays using your favorite color on a Thursday, with mismatched socks", for example...and I would be ok with that.  8)
I just drew the perfect tile for my MonKnighThieFarmer!

Offline gantry

• Administrator
  • Chatelain
  • Merit: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2015, 11:02:58 AM »
Danisthirty, do you plan to have a leaderboard list for the Order? If players don't have their ranks changed much, I could see if it would be difficult to show a special rank badge below their name? It would be alot of work though if it changed every week.

Offline jungleboy

• Viscount Chevalier
  • Merit: 89
  • Nine points!
    • View Profile
    • Spirit of the Camino
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2015, 05:29:02 AM »
Hi gantry, thanks for the offer but I think we all agreed not to have a special badge for the Order, because it only takes into account one aspect of participation at Carcassonne Central (i.e. competitive rank). So we don't want those who don't wish to play online games and competitions to feel they are missing out on a site badge.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
question
1 Gold Meeple 1 Silber Meeple 1 Bronce Meeple

Started by nili3000042

4 Replies
Last post March 21, 2022, 07:46:56 AM
by Halfling
xx
Order of the Meeple: Challenge Matches

Started by danisthirty

54 Replies
Last post April 26, 2018, 03:07:36 PM
by danisthirty
xx
Order of the Meeple

Started by danisthirty

87 Replies
Last post March 07, 2018, 07:13:57 AM
by danisthirty
xx
Large meeple vs. small meeple farmers

Started by rbanks88

3 Replies
Last post May 17, 2021, 12:18:24 AM
by Meepledrone
xx
WTB: The Collector’s Case, Plushie Meeple, Jelly Meeple, etc.

Started by asp204

0 Replies
Last post December 21, 2020, 06:07:08 AM
by asp204