Author Topic: WTS The Ark, full minis, River III, Wheel of Fortune and other old art.  (Read 42887 times)

Offline Paul

• Marquis Chevalier
  • Merit: 86
    • View Profile
    • sydby.com
Updated Septemer 13, 2017: I have 11 copies left.

This is the Scandinavian / Finnish edition that comes with a cardboard Ark.

To make it easier for me due to time restraints, I'm posting all of these (including the expensive one that I bought) for 400 SEK (Swedish Krona). This includes shipping cost worldwide, which still make it cheaper than any other found on Ebay for example.

Just send me a PM thru this forum letting me know interest I'll get back to you with payment details.

August 30, 2017 update on what I have ready for sale atm:
(These have only been used once for the world record game and are still in perfect condition and is the old art)

21x Scandinavian edition of the base game at 20 Euro each
1x Scandinavian edition of Abbey & Mayor at 10 Euro

At least 1x copy of
  The Princess & The Dragon at 10 Euro each
  The Tower at 10 Euro each (sealed The Tower with old art is still available in a few stores here)

FULL SET of non-English minis available for approximately 30 Euro. Shipping is between 10-20 Euro including packaging.

Updated: September 5, 2017

Big Box 5 component

250 Swedish Krona - Wheel of Fortune (84 tiles + big starter tile + pig + 40 meeples + scoretrack)
125 Swedish Krona - Hills and Sheep (18 tiles, 18 tokesn, 6 Shepherds, cloth bag NOT included in this box)
125 Swedish Krona - Inns and Cathedrals (18 tiles, 8 gray meeples, 6 big followers, 6 50/100 scoring tile)
125 Swedish Krona - Traders and Builders (24 tiles, 20 goods tokens, 6 builders, 6 pigs, cloth bag NOT included in this box)
50 Swedish Krona - 7th and 8th player meeples (8 + 8 base game, 2 shepherds, 2 big followers, 2 builders, 2 pigs, 2 50/100 scoring tile)
100 Swedish Krona - The River BB5 variant (12 river tile set unique to this box)

Tracking is available for an additional 100 Swedish Krona. 100 Swedish Krona = roughly 10 Euros. No doubt some profit will be made, though very little, and this will be put aside for a future project to give back to the community! If you order several components from this box, there is a very good chance shipping cost will be reduced.

Carcassonne - The Castle (cardboard English box second edition): 50 Euro + 20 Euro shipping (30 Euro including tracking).
Carcassonne - 10th Anniversary edition - 50 Euro + 20 Euro shipping (30 Euro including tracking).

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=1417.0
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 02:10:04 PM by Paul »
World record holder for a single game of Carcassonne using 10 007 tiles!

Offline Carcatronn

• Authors
  • Viscount
  • Merit: 29
    • View Profile
Re: The Ark of the Covenant for sale
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2015, 02:28:59 PM »
Ok  :meeple:, you ensnared my interest. If I buy x2 sets, but only one sealed and the second tiles/scoreboard only, will I save on shipping? (Keep the wood and ark, but ship the tiles and scoreboard). I PM'd too, but I'm sure others may ask the same thing, possibly.
PM me for for a list of remaining items from the Carcassonne Shoppe.

Offline Paul

• Marquis Chevalier
    • View Profile
    • sydby.com
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2015, 03:25:48 PM »
Ok  :meeple:, you ensnared my interest. If I buy x2 sets, but only one sealed and the second tiles/scoreboard only, will I save on shipping? (Keep the wood and ark, but ship the tiles and scoreboard). I PM'd too, but I'm sure others may ask the same thing, possibly.

Unfortunately this is not possible as the tiles themselves would push the 1 kg mark. As there is only a shipping for 1 kg and then for 2 kg here I can't find a way to solve this.
  However, if you buy two copies, I won't add more to the shipping cost. You'd only pay 800 SEK.

If interest in even more copies, I can set up a special price. I'll PM you more info tomorrow. Right now it's a bit after Midnight and gotta get back to work.  :o Gotta love office hours out of the office.  ;)

Offline Carcatronn

• Authors
  • Viscount
  • Merit: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2015, 06:37:11 PM »
If interest in even more copies, I can set up a special price. I'll PM you more info tomorrow. Right now it's a bit after Midnight and gotta get back to work.  :o Gotta love office hours out of the office.  ;)

Sounds good Yellow! I would love to buy up the lot to have available in the Shoppe, but I doubt the total would be low enough to make it worth it. I was considering a second copy to use for mainly the fan expansions, but I can settle for just one lonely copy   :blue-meeple:

Offline Paul

• Marquis Chevalier
    • View Profile
    • sydby.com
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2015, 12:54:31 PM »
With 7 copies sold, there's now 7 copies left.  :(y)

Price is the same worldwide as before: 400 Swedish Krona (including shipping and packaging). That's less than both 50 US Dollars and 45 Euro.

Offline jungleboy

• Viscount Chevalier
  • Merit: 89
  • Nine points!
    • View Profile
    • Spirit of the Camino
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2015, 01:17:30 PM »
Sounds good Yellow! I would love to buy up the lot to have available in the Shoppe, but I doubt the total would be low enough to make it worth it. I was considering a second copy to use for mainly the fan expansions, but I can settle for just one lonely copy   :blue-meeple:

Price is the same worldwide as before: 400 Swedish Krona (including shipping and packaging). That's less than both 50 US Dollars and 45 Euro.

Apologies if I shouldn't be suggesting this, but you two could also make a deal where Carcatronn lists the Ark at CarcassonneShoppe (noting that postage is from Europe) to help Yellow sell his remaining copies. I guess no one makes a profit so this not very good capitalism, but at least you can feel warm and fuzzy inside when you go to sleep at night knowing you both helped seven extra people get hold of the Ark of the Covenant :)

Offline Paul

• Marquis Chevalier
    • View Profile
    • sydby.com
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2015, 03:45:39 PM »

Apologies if I shouldn't be suggesting this, but you two could also make a deal where Carcatronn lists the Ark at CarcassonneShoppe (noting that postage is from Europe) to help Yellow sell his remaining copies. I guess no one makes a profit so this not very good capitalism, but at least you can feel warm and fuzzy inside when you go to sleep at night knowing you both helped seven extra people get hold of the Ark of the Covenant :)

It's alright.  8)

We already dabbed back and forth a bit about this. We just couldn't find a good solution to make it worth while for his store. It's a business after all so it's understandable! Even if it was for charity as well as getting a promotion (like "Our store got them rares!") I don't think it will make that big of an impact.

They'll be here, for anyone interested. *turns my head to the right and watching the red stack of Arks and smiles* What a beauty!  :-*

Offline tangyi

• Labourer
  • Merit: 0
  • Carcassonne Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2015, 05:44:20 PM »
Sounds interesting. May I ask if your copy is Nordic Edition or English Edition? I prefer the latter.

Offline Paul

• Marquis Chevalier
    • View Profile
    • sydby.com
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2015, 01:00:32 AM »
Sounds interesting. May I ask if your copy is Nordic Edition or English Edition? I prefer the latter.

It's the Scandinavian / Finnish version.

I must've accidently removed this info when I edited the original post of mine. Opsie.  :red-meeple: (blushing yellow meeple)

Offline Guy

• Count
  • Merit: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2015, 12:53:15 AM »
Yellow!

Do you still have a copy of ark of the covenant? Looking for a copy to introduce my church youth group to. Shopping would be to the uk.

Kind regards,

Guy
I play orange

Offline Paul

• Marquis Chevalier
    • View Profile
    • sydby.com
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2015, 01:00:34 AM »
Yellow!

Do you still have a copy of ark of the covenant? Looking for a copy to introduce my church youth group to. Shopping would be to the uk.

Kind regards,

Guy

That I do. There are still a few copies left. Send me a PM with your address and I'll send you payment info. For CarcC members it's 400 Swedish Krona including shipping.

:meeple:

Offline Paul

• Marquis Chevalier
    • View Profile
    • sydby.com
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2015, 01:27:28 AM »
Updated the main post in this thread.

6 Ark of the Covenant left.

Also, if trying to find a board game that may be too steep on Ebay or Amazon, send me a PM and I'll see what I can do. I love to hunt and help!
'

Offline danisthirty

• (not thirSty!)
  • Owner
  • Chatelain Grand-Croix
  • Merit: 293
  • "First to 4 points wins?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2015, 12:17:07 AM »
Also, if trying to find a board game that may be too steep on Ebay or Amazon, send me a PM and I'll see what I can do. I love to hunt and help!
'

So you might say you're a Hunter and a Gatherer? I'm sure I've heard that before somewhere...  ;)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 05:21:52 AM by danisthirty »

Offline Rosco

• Duke Chevalier
  • Merit: 41
  • Racing, and playing hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2015, 05:11:21 AM »
Hi Paul - do you have any of these left ?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 05:26:44 AM by Rosco »
Just lay the damn tile!

Offline danisthirty

• (not thirSty!)
  • Owner
  • Chatelain Grand-Croix
  • Merit: 293
  • "First to 4 points wins?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2015, 05:21:34 AM »
Hi JB - do you have any of these left ?

I don't think JB is selling them...  ???

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
WTS English Writings Wheel of Fortune board + 19 fortune tiles expansion

Started by DavidY

3 Replies
Last post May 19, 2016, 10:34:27 PM
by asparagus
xx
WTS: River III, Rats for Plague (from meeplesource)

Started by Caciej

2 Replies
Last post December 01, 2017, 02:05:23 PM
by Caciej
xx
A Case for Calling the New River I The River III

Started by Whaleyland

17 Replies
Last post September 19, 2017, 09:59:24 AM
by Just a Bill
xx
River / River III from Big Box 5 on the market.

Started by Paul

10 Replies
Last post September 03, 2017, 06:59:59 AM
by Paul
xx
WTS: Mini No5 - Mage and Witch (or other minis)

Started by jungleboy

3 Replies
Last post May 07, 2016, 01:15:38 AM
by What If?