Author Topic: [WTB] Carcassonne Mini 4-5-6  (Read 2960 times)

Offline gabcarcs

• Vagabond
  • Merit: 0
  • I haven't updated my profile yet!
    • View Profile
[WTB] Carcassonne Mini 4-5-6
« on: December 28, 2018, 04:43:56 AM »
Hello :) Where can I buy the 3 expansions (also used, not necessarily new) "The Gold Mines", "Mage & Witch" and "The Robbers"? They are unobtainable! Thanks to those who will answer me  ;D :red-meeple:

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=4176.0

Offline Sinscerly

• Viscount
  • Merit: 30
  • Loving to play.
    • View Profile
    • WikiCarpedia - Wiki-CAR
Re: [WTB] Carcassonne Mini 4-5-6
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2018, 03:15:45 AM »
Hi Gabcarcs,

Nowadays there are two version, but I assume you are looking for the old artwork O:-)

Sometimes they still go on our Dutch ebay. www.marktplaats.nl typ into the search balk: Carcassonne; and search.

I can ship between you and the seller, if they don't want to send to your place.
But you can maybe better bet on buying the Big box 4 from 2012, http://wikicarpedia.com/index.php/Variants.

They are still obtainable, but sadly anything has a price. The I see the Big box a lot on Marktplaats. yeah... it's the Dutch version, but tiles are independent right ::)

Greetings,

Sinscerly
"What things can you find? Things that are hidden?
Do you know The WikiCarpedia?

Offline gabcarcs

• Vagabond
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2018, 08:09:00 AM »
Thanks for the reply, but currently I'm only interested in 4-5-6 expansions not in BigBox :gray-meeple: and another question: in that Dutch site can you only buy at auction or even normally? because I do not know Dutch and I do not understand  :-\

Offline Sinscerly

• Viscount
  • Merit: 30
  • Loving to play.
    • View Profile
    • WikiCarpedia - Wiki-CAR
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2018, 03:20:53 AM »
Thanks for the reply, but currently I'm only interested in 4-5-6 expansions not in BigBox :gray-meeple: and another question: in that Dutch site can you only buy at auction or even normally? because I do not know Dutch and I do not understand  :-\
Google auto translates pages, is your friend ;)

But you bid, then a seller mostly says. Okay, and then you pay the money and they ship it.
Everyone can sell there stuff on it, so if you don't trust it, don't buy it 8)

Offline dronedrone

• Vassal
  • Merit: 6
  • Updated my profile have I.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2018, 06:32:47 AM »
Hello :) Where can I buy the 3 expansions (also used, not necessarily new) "The Gold Mines", "Mage & Witch" and "The Robbers"?

Hi gabcarcs - welcome to the Forum and a Happy New Year when it comes...

I have a couple of questions for clarification:

Which version of Carcassonne are you looking for: original artwork or new artwork?

If original:

Do you want the original tuck box and contents including the Crop Circle tile or just the contents with or without the CC tile?

If new artwork:

As far as I know these expansions have only been available as part of the Big Box 2017.

I am not promoting its use but at least one seller on a well-known auction site appears to be offering the each of the six mini-expansions from a Big Box 2017 separately.   Not sure about the rules for each of these as the Big Box has them in one booklet.   You may find that, when you add the costs together, you are better off buying a Big Box, even though you are only looking for the three minis. (you can't have too much Carcassonne!)

There is another seller offering an original artwork set of six, but at a very high price.

Good luck with your search...

The owls are not what they seem

Offline Decar

• Owner
  • Chatelain Grand Officier
  • Merit: 317
  • Shut up and take my money!
    • View Profile
    • tehill.net
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2018, 07:08:15 AM »
Yes, if you're looking for the new edition, the Big Box really is the best way to go.  You can get a Big Box for about 45€ when it is on sale, I suspect that's a lot cheaper than buying them individually, even if you only want 3 of them!

Offline gabcarcs

• Vagabond
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2019, 08:06:05 AM »
Hello :) Where can I buy the 3 expansions (also used, not necessarily new) "The Gold Mines", "Mage & Witch" and "The Robbers"?

Hi gabcarcs - welcome to the Forum and a Happy New Year when it comes...

I have a couple of questions for clarification:

Which version of Carcassonne are you looking for: original artwork or new artwork?

If original:

Do you want the original tuck box and contents including the Crop Circle tile or just the contents with or without the CC tile?

If new artwork:

As far as I know these expansions have only been available as part of the Big Box 2017.

I am not promoting its use but at least one seller on a well-known auction site appears to be offering the each of the six mini-expansions from a Big Box 2017 separately.   Not sure about the rules for each of these as the Big Box has them in one booklet.   You may find that, when you add the costs together, you are better off buying a Big Box, even though you are only looking for the three minis. (you can't have too much Carcassonne!)

There is another seller offering an original artwork set of six, but at a very high price.

Good luck with your search...

Hello, I'm looking for expansions 4, 5 and 6 of the old version, those sold in small boxes (with the crop circle tiles). Unfortunately on ebay and on other sites the only ones I found or are sold together or are expensive with incredible prices: but in case I could even think of buying them without a box and without the crop circle tiles, but always the old edition. Obviously always at a reasonable price O:-) :red-meeple:

Offline Decar

• Owner
  • Chatelain Grand Officier
  • Merit: 317
  • Shut up and take my money!
    • View Profile
    • tehill.net
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2019, 01:54:12 AM »
Seem to be around 12-15€ each on Ebay, that's close to their original RRP.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
WTB: Russian mini expansions

Started by Miso

11 Replies
Last post April 22, 2018, 04:02:07 AM
by asp204
xx
WTB: Import Mini expansions

Started by spikey_dino

10 Replies
Last post April 23, 2015, 08:23:53 PM