Author Topic: Carcassonne Shoppe is back and running!  (Read 59195 times)

Offline kettlefish

• Global Moderator
  • Chatelain Officier
  • Merit: 127
    • View Profile
Re: Carcassonne Shoppe is back and running!
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2014, 03:29:10 PM »
new in the CarcassonneShoppe:

The Adults Of Carcassonne

Coasters
Cloth Drawbag
Shot Glasses
Rubberized Scoreboard
Expansion Coaster Sets

Offline Carcatronn

• Authors
  • Viscount
  • Merit: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2014, 11:27:51 AM »
Thanks for posting this update kettlefish! I totally forgot to do it myself  :) .... I should have a huge list update here soon too. Die Klöster was missing from my shipment, so these will be delayed by a month or so...
PM me for for a list of remaining items from the Carcassonne Shoppe.

Offline Scott

• Administrator
  • Viscount Chevalier
  • Merit: 114
    • View Profile
    • CarcassonneCentral
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2014, 07:17:22 PM »
You're getting German Monasteries? I need that!

Offline kettlefish

• Global Moderator
  • Chatelain Officier
  • Merit: 127
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2014, 12:06:20 AM »
The German Monasteries is a part of Carcassonne-on-Tour (CoT) till autumn.
The community has some pieces as prizes through our cooperation with HiG and CoT...

Offline Carcatronn

• Authors
  • Viscount
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2014, 07:09:05 AM »
You're getting German Monasteries? I need that!

:-X  :-X :-X on the next boat...

Offline Carcatronn

• Authors
  • Viscount
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2014, 07:22:20 AM »
Ok, this was one massive update. Here's what's new and restocked in the Shoppe:

- Hills & Sheep of course
- Cardcassonne
- Blank Tiles
- River I
- River II
- The Count
- Shepherds
- Dragons
- Bridges
- Towers
- Tile Tower
- New Meeple Color Sets
- GQ #11 Tiles
- 100 point 4 section scoreboard
- Phantom expansion (Das Gefolge)
- Purple Phantom Set
- Red Phantoms
- Die Schule
- Die Häuser
- Die Windrosen
- Gingerbread Man Expansion
- Meeple Shaped Plastic Magnets
- Red and Blue Meeple Luggage Tags
- Meeple Stickers
- Meeple Cookie Cutters
- and maybe one more thing...  :-X ..... a secret listing

« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 12:56:16 PM by Carcatronn »

Offline Carcatronn

• Authors
  • Viscount
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2014, 02:07:17 PM »
We recently encountered someone selling us out of all of our popular items and then reselling them for a lot more on eBay.  I was hoping this was just a lot of purchases being made for friends. I don't care what people do with the goods once sold or if multiple items of the same good is purchased. But what I don't want are popular items not sold anywhere else (or at least hard to get) being all bought by one person and then forcing everyone else to buy from them at a much higher price.

We don't want to limit goods being purchased. But if we see a trend of specific goods being sold out by the same person each time it's in stock, we unfortunately will need to start limiting them if suspected of reselling them on eBay. I'm hoping you guys in the community are okay with this since our goal this whole time was to serve the fans and not eBay sellers  ::)

Offline 24hourpartymeeple

• Villein
  • Merit: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2014, 11:37:41 AM »
We recently encountered someone selling us out of all of our popular items and then reselling them for a lot more on eBay.  I was hoping this was just a lot of purchases being made for friends. I don't care what people do with the goods once sold or if multiple items of the same good is purchased. But what I don't want are popular items not sold anywhere else (or at least hard to get) being all bought by one person and then forcing everyone else to buy from them at a much higher price.

We don't want to limit goods being purchased. But if we see a trend of specific goods being sold out by the same person each time it's in stock, we unfortunately will need to start limiting them if suspected of reselling them on eBay. I'm hoping you guys in the community are okay with this since our goal this whole time was to serve the fans and not eBay sellers  ::)

I wholeheartedly would agree to you limiting certain items. Your shop has been an excellent source for some hard to find stuff and has helped my collection greatly. I would definitely rather the fans of the game get the items being sold in your shop than the resellers so if you need to limit sales, I'm behind you.

Offline Carcatronn

• Authors
  • Viscount
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2014, 05:03:15 PM »

I wholeheartedly would agree to you limiting certain items. Your shop has been an excellent source for some hard to find stuff and has helped my collection greatly. I would definitely rather the fans of the game get the items being sold in your shop than the resellers so if you need to limit sales, I'm behind you.

Thanks 24hourpartymeeple, I'm glad this community is with me!

Offline rfielder

• Marquis
  • Merit: 10
  • Carcassonne Beginner
    • View Profile
    • Cool Country Nights
« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2014, 01:24:37 PM »
What he said!  :)
Robert Fielder
Brampton, Ontario, Canada  EST

Offline Scott

• Administrator
  • Viscount Chevalier
  • Merit: 114
    • View Profile
    • CarcassonneCentral
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2014, 08:27:17 PM »
I agree with limiting quantities. Carcassonne Shoppe is for the fans, not the greedy merchants.

Offline Carcatronn

• Authors
  • Viscount
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2014, 03:53:31 PM »
What he said!  :)

I agree with limiting quantities. Carcassonne Shoppe is for the fans, not the greedy merchants.

Thanks guys!

Offline Khonnor

• Duke
  • Merit: 10
    • View Profile
    • ~ add me on Facebook ~
« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2014, 10:33:28 AM »
Hey Carcatronn!  ;)

I wanted some shepherd meeples (pink/purple/brown/orange/white) and a white robber/Messenger. Order total would be $6.93.

How much would be the cheapest way to ship to Netherlands? Or are you visiting Essen and we could arrange a meet/pick up? Maybe play a game of Gold Rush, like we played South Seas last year?  ;D

Offline SRBO

• Chatelain
  • Merit: 40
  • The Robber Dragon King
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2014, 02:15:10 PM »
Hey Carcatronn!  ;)

I wanted some shepherd meeples (pink/purple/brown/orange/white) and a white robber/Messenger. Order total would be $6.93.

How much would be the cheapest way to ship to Netherlands? Or are you visiting Essen and we could arrange a meet/pick up? Maybe play a game of Gold Rush, like we played South Seas last year?  ;D

I'm not trying to be bad for carcatronn, but the best way for the netherlands is still cundco.de khonnor.

shipping is a lot cheaper from there.. you can get the parts at the reserve pieces if im right..

although, you have a small package.. so maybe carcatronn knows a cheaper method.

Offline Carcatronn

• Authors
  • Viscount
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2014, 04:16:38 PM »
Hey Carcatronn!  ;)

Hey Khonner! It's been awhile :)

These would cost between $6-$7 to ship from the US. I'm still debating whether going to Essen or not, but we are playing Gold Rush for sure if I do! I'll let you know.

I'm not trying to be bad for carcatronn, but the best way for the netherlands is still cundco.de khonnor.

shipping is a lot cheaper from there.. you can get the parts at the reserve pieces if im right..

although, you have a small package.. so maybe carcatronn knows a cheaper method.

No harm done, shipping international is never cheap.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
Back to the basics - scoring roads and cities

Started by SxN

8 Replies
Last post January 03, 2021, 08:53:22 AM
by Meepledrone
xx
Carcassonne Shoppe - Shipping conditions

Started by danielbrie

6 Replies
Last post November 02, 2013, 08:48:11 AM