Author Topic: KJW-Signed Tile Giveaway  (Read 19097 times)

Offline TheDoctor_13

• Nobleman
  • Merit: 1
  • I'll Claim This Farm
    • View Profile
Re: KJW-Signed Tile Giveaway
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2018, 11:20:51 AM »
I hope I'm not too late Dan, the claimed list still shows some available.

Last game I played was from Carcassonne: Amazonas with the promo tiles at my FGLS boardgame night. I played  :blue-meeple: as always, but totally lost! They never played this version before, so I was glad I got to bring it. The river was not in my favor, maybe its because I keep forgetting the move up rule, lol. I did a pretty big Jungle though of I believe 16?

Either the CRFR with the farm or the CFCF in the new art style. But any tile is welcomed, new style preffered.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 11:23:04 AM by TheDoctor_13 »

Offline danisthirty

• (not thirSty!)
  • Owner
  • Chatelain Grand-Croix
  • Merit: 293
  • "First to 4 points wins?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2018, 04:51:55 AM »
I've got a bit of time to sort everything out this afternoon so I'm trying to get everything ready for the post office:

Hello everybody and thanks again Dan for this wonderful opportunity; the Fantreff in July will be a nice occasion to replenish the pool of tiles ;)

If still possible, I don't think anybody claimed the RCFR tile in old art.

Sorry totor66, but all of the old art tiles were claimed before your post. :( Would you like a new art post instead?

I hope I'm not too late Dan, the claimed list still shows some available.

Either the CRFR with the farm or the CFCF in the new art style. But any tile is welcomed, new style preffered.

OK.

@aenima - you've been promoted from the waiting list! ;) You didn't specify a tile though so I chose the cfcf from the new art tiles for you. Please post here ASAP if you'd prefer a different tile.

Everyone else - please check this post so you know what to expect!

Dan
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 04:56:53 AM by danisthirty »

Offline danisthirty

• (not thirSty!)
  • Owner
  • Chatelain Grand-Croix
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2018, 07:10:46 AM »
Hello again.

I've just been going through PMs for addresses and there are a couple of people whose addresses I still need.

If you're one of the lucky few you will have received a PM from me a few moments ago. Please respond to this as soon as convenient so I can get everything in the post soon!

Dan :blue-meeple: :(y)

EDIT: Also, if you've changed address since telling me your address please make arrangements to go back and live at your old address again if you hope to receive your tile. Or let me know your new address. Whichever's easiest.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 07:19:01 AM by danisthirty »

Offline aenima

• Viscount
  • Merit: 37
  • !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2018, 09:46:34 AM »
@aenima - you've been promoted from the waiting list! ;) You didn't specify a tile though so I chose the cfcf from the new art tiles for you. Please post here ASAP if you'd prefer a different tile.

:D THAAAANK YOOU!!!!
well... I was out of the games for the choice of the card... I was hoping in the starting tile RCRF, but for me it's also the other! :)
uddress in the mailbox! ;)

and thank you again!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 04:02:18 PM by danisthirty »

Offline danisthirty

• (not thirSty!)
  • Owner
  • Chatelain Grand-Croix
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2018, 04:03:41 PM »

:D THAAAANK YOOU!!!!
well... I was out of the games for the choice of the card... I was hoping in the starting tile RCRF, but for me it's also the other! :)
uddress in the mailbox! ;)

and thank you again!

Actually there were two crfr tiles available so I've put you down for one of those instead. Neither of them have the special back to them so they're not officially starting tiles, but hopefully that won't matter to you too much.

Offline aenima

• Viscount
  • Merit: 37
  • !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2018, 04:49:23 PM »
Actually there were two crfr tiles available so I've put you down for one of those instead. Neither of them have the special back to them so they're not officially starting tiles, but hopefully that won't matter to you too much.

I love you!  :-*

Offline danisthirty

• (not thirSty!)
  • Owner
  • Chatelain Grand-Croix
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2018, 05:01:44 PM »

Offline Mikeagan

• Duke
  • Merit: 5
  • I am interested in any expansion for CARC2.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2018, 05:03:38 PM »
I’ve been busy and just noticed this post. I know in the past I received an old art signed tile, but if it’s not too late I would really like a new art signed tile since my entire collection is new art. I don’t care what features it has on it.
My CARC2 homemade expansions:
SUMMER GINGERBREAD MAN.

Offline Robertit

• Vagabond
  • Merit: 0
  • Carcassonne fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2018, 12:57:10 AM »
Hi!
I'm quite new to this forum and check in sometimes. I saw this post and just wonder if I'm too late to wish a tile. Because my whole collection is in new art style, I would really like one. Nor do I care about what features it has on it.

During our latest game we included river, catapult and traders & builders. I always plays in black and this time I lost to my wife and was punished to cook the food.  :(
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 03:44:11 AM by Robertit »

Offline danisthirty

• (not thirSty!)
  • Owner
  • Chatelain Grand-Croix
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2018, 01:59:49 AM »
Hello Mikeagan and Robertit! :)

I'd be very happy to send you a tile. However, I must first refer you to this post, or more particularly this:

If you'd like to claim one, please post here on this thread about your last game of Carcassonne along with any relevant details such as what colour you played, which expansions you included (if any) and who you're no longer speaking to as a result of events that transpired in the game. >:D

Once you've done this, please PM me with your address and I'll send a tile your way! :(y)

Offline Chartreusito

• Vassal
  • Merit: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2018, 10:45:06 AM »
Hi danisthirty, just notice this wonderful giveaway.

As a matter of fact i just played a Carcassonne Star Wars Game this morning just after an escape game, i played Red (and Luke), i must admit i won stealing 2 planets on the last 2 turns. First time i played this version of Carcasonne.

If there's still a tile available, i'd really love to have an old art one, even if it means making it into the waiting list ;)

Cheers !
I play purple !

Offline danisthirty

• (not thirSty!)
  • Owner
  • Chatelain Grand-Croix
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2018, 02:49:10 PM »
Hi danisthirty, just notice this wonderful giveaway.

As a matter of fact i just played a Carcassonne Star Wars Game this morning just after an escape game, i played Red (and Luke), i must admit i won stealing 2 planets on the last 2 turns. First time i played this version of Carcasonne.

If there's still a tile available, i'd really love to have an old art one, even if it means making it into the waiting list ;)

Cheers !

I'm afraid all the old artwork tiles have been claimed, but there's still one new art tile if you'd like me to put your name against it?

Offline Decar

• Owner
  • Chatelain Grand Officier
  • Merit: 317
  • Shut up and take my money!
    • View Profile
    • tehill.net
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2018, 11:34:49 AM »
Perhaps I can help there - Will need to take a photo of the few I've got available though!

Offline danisthirty

• (not thirSty!)
  • Owner
  • Chatelain Grand-Croix
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2018, 01:40:49 PM »
OK, I have 14 padded envelopes loaded, sealed and labelled. Recipients will be as follows:

Old art:- wolnic, NorseScotsman, mPony, Sinscerly, Valheru, chicago_red, Xanderx12
New art:- aenima, totor66, worstzyraau, Dragonlord, TheDoctor_13, Robertit, Clarky

@thodekey: I have an old art tile ready to go to you but need you to confirm your address before I send it. You should have a couple of PMs about this...

I also have one new art tile left which remains unclaimed. Yes it's a boring ffrr but just think how much you love turning these over as the last tile when you know it means you can glom onto your opponent's farm to win you the game!

Offline thodekey

• Count
  • Merit: 9
  • I feel Carc-complete or do I?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2018, 01:15:09 AM »
Hi Dan the dude,

Sorry about the delay, still in holiday mode.  8)  I've sent you a PM by now.

OK, I have 14 padded envelopes loaded, sealed and labelled. Recipients will be as follows:

Old art:- wolnic, NorseScotsman, mPony, Sinscerly, Valheru, chicago_red, Xanderx12
New art:- aenima, totor66, worstzyraau, Dragonlord, TheDoctor_13, Robertit, Clarky

@thodekey: I have an old art tile ready to go to you but need you to confirm your address before I send it. You should have a couple of PMs about this...

I also have one new art tile left which remains unclaimed. Yes it's a boring ffrr but just think how much you love turning these over as the last tile when you know it means you can glom onto your opponent's farm to win you the game!

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
Looking for signed tile by Doris Matthäus

Started by Mr Meeple

0 Replies
Last post June 23, 2022, 04:59:10 AM
by Mr Meeple
xx
Doris Matthäus signed tiles

Started by kettlefish

14 Replies
Last post April 26, 2016, 11:53:52 AM
by Paul
xx
Anyone interested in a SIGNED expansion from Claus Jurgen Wrede?

Started by Christianmocking

20 Replies
Last post June 26, 2017, 04:41:42 PM
by Mikeagan
xx
WTB signed tiles

Started by Allograft

5 Replies
Last post March 15, 2021, 02:40:21 PM
by Decar
xx
Carc's 15th Birthday: Sign a tile for KJW