Author Topic: News from the CundCo Shop  (Read 42296 times)

Offline harvster

• Vassal
  • Merit: 2
  • Human
    • View Profile
Re: News from the CundCo Shop
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2013, 06:12:58 AM »
Cundco takes Paypal.

Thanks for that info!  Tried their contact email address and everything appeared to go through ok.

So how many of the CC faithful already had a copy of The School (Die Schule)?

Offline BT

• Vassal
  • Merit: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2013, 04:28:47 PM »
The School is great fun. I hope you enjoy it.

CundCo provide excellent service. I bought my copy from them and it was a very quick delivery. I'm in Australia too and my memory is that the shipping costs were very reasonable too.

Welcome to the forums harvster... It's great to see other Australian Carcassonne players here.

Offline harvster

• Vassal
  • Human
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2013, 01:48:02 AM »
The School is great fun. I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks!  Am looking forward to it!

CundCo provide excellent service. I bought my copy from them and it was a very quick delivery. I'm in Australia too and my memory is that the shipping costs were very reasonable too.

That's always good to hear!

Welcome to the forums harvster... It's great to see other Australian Carcassonne players here.

Thanks for the welcome BT!  :-)  There's a lot of good stuff on this website.

Offline kettlefish

• Global Moderator
  • Chatelain Officier
  • Merit: 127
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2013, 12:37:58 PM »
At the CundCo Shop we have a new article:

Carcassonne Zaehltafel "Magneto"

Carcassonne scoringboard "Magneto"

included 10 magnets (size - normal follower) -
colours standard: yellow, blue, red, green, black, grey
colours special: orange, brown, pink, white

Price: 24,99 EUR
-----------------------------

My own thoughts:
There are no magnets for the Mini "The Robbers" and also not "The Messagers".

Offline Arvid84

• Vagabond
  • Merit: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2013, 05:06:51 AM »
That scoringboard might come in handy, takes less space on the table and gives all player a better overview of their position on the score track. Yet I feel that the price 24,99 euro is a bit too high (even a few euro's more than the base game)...

Offline AlbinoAsian

• Count
  • Merit: 19
  • Living like a meeple
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2013, 06:37:26 AM »
Cundco takes Paypal.

Thanks for that info!  Tried their contact email address and everything appeared to go through ok.
ot

Harvster, I ordered the School along with several other things to Australia. I payed by PayPal. There service was pretty good, but there was a huge hold-up in Australian customs because the cookie cutters were declared as kitchen appliances and they thought they might be knives, they were going to charge us $120 for opening them up to check that the package was safe.

-----------------------------------

That scoringboard might come in handy, takes less space on the table and gives all player a better overview of their position on the score track. Yet I feel that the price 24,99 euro is a bit too high (even a few euro's more than the base game)...

I also like the idea of a magnetic scoreboard, but can't justify the price. I might design my own and repaint some magnets.

Offline Carcking

• Duke Chevalier
  • Merit: 33
  • I call Red!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2013, 07:19:29 AM »
I also like the idea of a magnetic scoreboard, but can't justify the price. I might design my own and repaint some magnets.

I was thinking the same thing. Great idea, but too much money. Also planning on doing something homemade.
I just drew the perfect tile for my MonKnighThieFarmer!

Offline harvster

• Vassal
  • Human
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2013, 09:06:56 AM »
Cundco takes Paypal.

ot

Harvster, I ordered the School along with several other things to Australia. I payed by PayPal. There service was pretty good, but there was a huge hold-up in Australian customs because the cookie cutters were declared as kitchen appliances and they thought they might be knives, they were going to charge us $120 for opening them up to check that the package was safe.

What?!!  I suppose it does include the word "cutters" (and who knew box cutters could be so bad) but...  Well done on convincing them not to charge you.  $120.  That's amazing.
Do wooden spoons qualify as kitchen appliances?  :-)

Offline AlbinoAsian

• Count
  • Living like a meeple
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2013, 09:10:42 AM »
What?!!  I suppose it does include the word "cutters" (and who knew box cutters could be so bad) but...  Well done on convincing them not to charge you.  $120.  That's amazing.

I would ask the sender to specify them more clearly. The guys at CundCo did the best they could... just didn't imagine it would cause more than a month delay.

Offline harvster

• Vassal
  • Human
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2013, 09:16:47 AM »

I would ask the sender to specify them more clearly. The guys at CundCo did the best they could... just didn't imagine it would cause more than a month delay.

Who would?!  But makes for a great story now!  :-)  I'm still trying to work out why it costs $120 to open up what I would imagine to be a small package that probably didn't even weigh enough to be carrying knives...

Offline AlbinoAsian

• Count
  • Living like a meeple
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2013, 09:19:04 AM »

Who would?!  But makes for a great story now!  :-)  I'm still trying to work out why it costs $120 to open up what I would imagine to be a small package that probably didn't even weigh enough to be carrying knives...

We ordered a lot because all the members of our Carc group wanted something. So it was a decent size box.... It still baffles me though

Offline harvster

• Vassal
  • Human
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2013, 09:26:56 AM »
We ordered a lot because all the members of our Carc group wanted something. So it was a decent size box.... It still baffles me though

Don't really know what merits (just noticed them!) are but they sound like something you deserve to get in going above and beyond the call of duty for your mates!

Offline Carcking

• Duke Chevalier
  • I call Red!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2013, 09:45:08 AM »
Don't really know what merits (just noticed them!) are but they sound like something you deserve to get in going above and beyond the call of duty for your mates!

Exactly, they are a pat on the back and attaboy for doing a good turn for the site community or a member in particular (which improves community health). You can find the "[give merit]" link right below the member's avitar.

Offline harvster

• Vassal
  • Human
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2013, 09:55:44 AM »

Exactly, they are a pat on the back and attaboy for doing a good turn for the site community or a member in particular (which improves community health). You can find the "[give merit]" link right below the member's avitar.

On that basis Carcking, thanks for all the help you've previously (most of that was a couple of months ago), along with now, that you've given me!

In fact there's a number of people on this site that I have some helpful interaction with.  Including working on resolving some questions about castles along with scoring points and collecting gold.  :-)

Offline Carcking

• Duke Chevalier
  • I call Red!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2013, 09:57:59 AM »
Always glad to be of some use!  :red-meeple:

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
NEWS in CundCo-Shop from 30.10.17

Started by LaPorxada (aka BigBoss)

26 Replies
Last post October 31, 2017, 05:22:47 PM
by Just a Bill
clip
CundCo Shop - Open Letter for the Community

Started by kettlefish

44 Replies
Last post May 21, 2016, 06:30:46 AM