Author Topic: Dan's Spare Bits Giveaway 2015  (Read 54864 times)

Offline danisthirty

• (not thirSty!)
  • Owner
  • Chatelain Grand-Croix
  • Merit: 293
  • "First to 4 points wins?"
    • View Profile
Re: Dan's Spare Bits Giveaway 2015
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2015, 04:30:31 AM »
I still have dutch monasteries.. available

I have also one Dutch monasteries to give away for Free (incl. Postage).

Excellent. I will update the listing at the top...

Offline BabyGamer

• Duke
  • Merit: 12
  • Aloha! =^_^=
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2015, 06:18:05 AM »

Aww... This is so nice of you!  ^-^  :(y)

This is a really nice forum, full with nice people! I like it!!!  ;D

As for the spare bits to give away, I don't do multiple copies so I have nothing at the moment to give away, and nothing that I need either. :) Well I did get Wheel of Fortune yesterday and it had heaps of spare tiles, but they are all mixed together so I'm not quite sure yet which are part of WoF and which are not.. :)

I am however thinking about the magnetic board that I made for myself, with help from my boyfriends dad who made the metal part for me... I ordered some metal flat parts, and thought about making one for my cousin who also loves Carcassonne, and then I thought I MIGHT make one to give away here on the forum as well.... Only problem is the shipping... Hmm... The board and the meeple magnets I could make for free, but paying for the shipping cost, hmmmmm.... dunno...  :-\ Shipping a metal plate from Finland is expensive..  :o hmm... And I haven't even started on the project yet so it might not turn out the way I want it to... Gotta see how it goes.. :)

Offline ooh_jim

• Duke
  • Merit: 18
  • No, *you* haven't updated your profile yet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2015, 06:48:34 AM »
Great idea, Dan.

I don't have much to offer so I'm not looking for anything in return, but I have the following to give away.

1 x red meeple
1 x red messenger meeple
1 x red robber meeple
5 x shirt pieces to replace the cloth chips from T&B http://www.spielematerial.de/en/game-components/game-pieces/goods/hemd-kleidung-robe.html
5 x cloth stack pieces for the same use http://www.meeplesource.com/proddetail.php?prod=RedCloth
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 09:44:45 AM by ooh_jim »

Offline danisthirty

• (not thirSty!)
  • Owner
  • Chatelain Grand-Croix
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2015, 08:40:27 AM »
Great idea, Dan.

I don't have much to offer so I'm not looking for anything in return, but I have the following to give away.

1 x red meeple
1 x red messenger meeple
1 x red robber meeple
5 x shirt pieces to replace the cloth chips from T&B http://www.spielematerial.de/en/game-components/game-pieces/goods/hemd-kleidung-robe.html
5 x cloth stack pieces for the use http://www.meeplesource.com/proddetail.php?prod=RedCloth

Thanks for your generosity ooh_jim, I've added a link to your post at the top of this topic!  :(y)

Also, I'm intrigued by your nickname! Can I direct you to take part in this post per chance?  :)

Also, also, your "Personal Text" message just made me laugh out loud at work. Thanks for that!  :))

Offline yimhj

• Nobleman
  • Merit: 8
  • A fan from France.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2015, 09:20:18 AM »

Hi yimhj! Welcome to the forums!

As you are a new member here, I am willing to send you one of the phantom cases in exchange for you sharing your French tuckboxes on the forums as these are effectively a gift to everyone at CarcC! Looking forward to seeing your work!  :)

Dan

Thank you Dan. I will post soon the file ; it is on another PC. I have made Tuckboxes for basic game, expansion 1, 2, 4, 5, 8 and Little Buildings. Your generosity encourage me to do the rest, even if I have not yet other expansions.

Offline Paul

• Marquis Chevalier
  • Merit: 86
    • View Profile
    • sydby.com
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2015, 09:35:55 AM »
If still available. I'd take a copy of Besiegers.

I have loads of Carcassonne related I can offer back. I'll see what I can do about a list this weekend. One item on top of my tongue is a copy of The Catapult, still sealed.  :@
World record holder for a single game of Carcassonne using 10 007 tiles!

Offline quevy

• Duke Chevalier
  • Merit: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2015, 11:16:26 AM »
Hello Dan, thank you for the great initiative, I would like to have the item 9 "Set of Trade Tokens," I do not know how I did it but I lost them and I can not find, I think my child is responsible but I can not figure out where he hid them.
I can compensate by sending a free copy of "The School", it has the yellow bag, the teacher inside is blue.
A knight is sworn to valour.
His heart knows only virtue.
His blade defends the helpless.
His might upholds the weak.
His word speaks only truth.
His wrath undoes the wicked.

:white-meeple: My works.

Offline Jéré

• Chatelain
  • Merit: 62
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2015, 12:03:49 PM »

I have loads of Carcassonne related I can offer back. I'll see what I can do about a list this weekend. One item on top of my tongue is a copy of The Catapult, still sealed.  :@

Hi Paul,

I don't own the catapult so I'd be interested.  Thanks!

I'll have a look to see if I can offer something else.

Offline danisthirty

• (not thirSty!)
  • Owner
  • Chatelain Grand-Croix
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2015, 12:06:39 PM »

You're very welcome to it! I'll send it sometime next week. Thanks for the offer of the catapult too, it looks like it has already been claimed while I have been typing this!

Hello Dan, thank you for the great initiative, I would like to have the item 9 "Set of Trade Tokens," I do not know how I did it but I lost them and I can not find, I think my child is responsible but I can not figure out where he hid them.
I can compensate by sending a free copy of "The School", it has the yellow bag, the teacher inside is blue.

My kids do the same. Fortunately not with any of my Carc stuff but with pretty much everything else! Anyway, the replacement tokens will be winging their way to you very soon.

Thanks for your offer of The School too. I'll add it to the list!  :(y)

Offline Jéré

• Chatelain
  • Merit: 62
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2015, 12:30:27 PM »
I'd like to offer a free download of the Carcassonne iOS app (iPhone or iPad not included!)

Please note that because of Apple's business model you must have a Dutch iTunes account, unfortunately. It sucks I know.   By the way it's perfectly legal, i've paid for it. I offered the game to a friend who sold his iDevice so I got stuck with it.

Offline Rosco

• Duke Chevalier
  • Merit: 41
  • Racing, and playing hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2015, 12:45:01 AM »
Hi Dan - generous as ever!
Could I claim item 6 ? I will look what I can offer.  I know I have various bits spare.
Just lay the damn tile!

Offline danisthirty

• (not thirSty!)
  • Owner
  • Chatelain Grand-Croix
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2015, 12:49:13 AM »
Hi Dan - generous as ever!
Could I claim item 6 ? I will look what I can offer.  I know I have various bits spare.

Generous AND handsome I think you'll find. Modest too...  ::)

:) Yes no problem - I'll add you to the list. Let me know what you have to offer when you've had a chance to look and I'll add that too.  :(y)

Offline Paul

• Marquis Chevalier
  • Merit: 86
    • View Profile
    • sydby.com
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2015, 04:00:11 AM »
Sweet. Thanks Dan.

And I'll prep the Catapult for you, Jere. Don't worry, I won't use a real catapult to swing it your way.  ;)

Offline Leven

• Viscount
  • Merit: 49
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2015, 09:01:38 AM »
  • Item #9: Set of Trade Tokens (standard ones that come with "Traders & Builders") (claimed by quevy)

Dan, how did you obtain extra trade good tokens? I saw that CarcassonneShoppe sells such tokens but those are not the original size but larger.

Offline yimhj

• Nobleman
  • Merit: 8
  • A fan from France.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2015, 10:04:41 AM »
I've just uploaded the French Tuckboxes, in exchange for Dan's Giveaway. This version contains only the expansions I own. I will update soon with others translations.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
Dan's Spare Bits Giveaway 2016

Started by danisthirty

100 Replies
Last post January 24, 2017, 03:09:21 PM
by danisthirty
thumbup
Dan's Spare Bits Giveaway 2017

Started by danisthirty

87 Replies
Last post December 13, 2017, 03:14:21 PM