Author Topic: Hobbyworld in Russia just posted this. Does anyone know what the two tiles are  (Read 46968 times)

Offline txema25

• Vassal
  • Merit: 3
  • I'm still haven't found what I looking for
    • View Profile
thanks Jesusgcas!!

Offline MrNumbers

• Duke Chevalier
  • Merit: 91
    • View Profile
    • Carcassonne Latvia
Yes, text on the pictures contains the rules. I will post the translation when I will get to PC (now I am on mobile).
"I never lose. Either I win or I learn." (Nelson Mandela)

Offline Jéré

• Chatelain
  • Merit: 62
    • View Profile
Seems that the 2 new tiles can both be used to capture meeples.

Offline Valheru

• Marquis
  • Merit: 19
  • More tiles, less rules!
    • View Profile
Christ, these 4 tiles are so beautiful.
"In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming..."

Offline violet

• Vagabond
  • Merit: 0
    • View Profile
Yes, text on the pictures contains the rules. I will post the translation when I will get to PC (now I am on mobile).
Great. Looking forward to it. Thanks in advance!!!

Offline MrNumbers

• Duke Chevalier
  • Merit: 91
    • View Profile
    • Carcassonne Latvia
OK, here is the translation:

Nightingale the Robber tile
The tile is mixed with basic game tiles. If there are followers on roads that go through Nightingale tile (or on roads that are connected to that tile later in the game), players must move them onto that tile. Followers remain on that tile till the end of the game. In player's turn, instead of placing the follower ("move the wood" phase) player can return one follower from Nightingale tile into his supply.

Vodyanoy tile
The tile is mixed with basic game tiles. When a player connects this tile to some tile or tiles on the board, all followers from nearby tiles are moved onto Vodyanoy tile. If there will be any followers on nearby tiles later in the game, they also are moved onto that tile. Followers remain on that tile till the end of the game. At the end of the game during final scoring player looses 2 points for every follower that remains on Vodyanoy tile. In player's turn, instead of placing the follower ("move the wood" phase) player can return one follower from Vodyanoy tile into his supply.

Offline Valheru

• Marquis
  • Merit: 19
  • More tiles, less rules!
    • View Profile
Such elegant rules. I NEED THESE.

Edit: Merit for the translation and rules, MrNumbers. Thank you.

Offline aenima

• Viscount
  • Merit: 37
  • !!!
    • View Profile
well... I'll try to make the tiles in a good resolution and to put them here like the oldes one. Not tomorrow but soon ;)

Offline LaPorxada (aka BigBoss)

• Count
  • Merit: 28
  • updated 2022
    • View Profile
OK, here is the translation:

Nightingale the Robber tile
The tile is mixed with basic game tiles. If there are followers on roads that go through Nightingale tile (or on roads that are connected to that tile later in the game), players must move them onto that tile. Followers remain on that tile till the end of the game. In player's turn, instead of placing the follower ("move the wood" phase) player can return one follower from Nightingale tile into his supply.

Vodyanoy tile
The tile is mixed with basic game tiles. When a player connects this tile to some tile or tiles on the board, all followers from nearby tiles are moved onto Vodyanoy tile. If there will be any followers on nearby tiles later in the game, they also are moved onto that tile. Followers remain on that tile till the end of the game. At the end of the game during final scoring player looses 2 points for every follower that remains on Vodyanoy tile. In player's turn, instead of placing the follower ("move the wood" phase) player can return one follower from Vodyanoy tile into his supply.

GREAT  :(y) THANKS  :black1-meeple:  :blue-meeple:  :green-meeple:  :red-meeple:  :gray-meeple:  :violet-meeple:  :pink-meeple:  :orange-meeple:  :white-meeple:  :brown-meeple:  :neutral-meeple:  :yellow-meeple:
I'm looking for:
● Carcassonne shopdisplays (esp.dicegame.+ Minis ger.)
● Carcassonne Στα Κάστρα του Μυστρά (2002) Greek first edition
● Carcassonne - chinese Sur knight kings editions
● ETCOC / WTCOC 2020 commemorative tiles
& more -> https://ibb.co/cCcm4SB

Offline Rosco

• Duke Chevalier
  • Merit: 41
  • Racing, and playing hard!
    • View Profile
Well done peeps.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Just lay the damn tile!

Offline aenima

• Viscount
  • !!!
    • View Profile
http://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=319

I did it... not a great quolity but is the best with the images we have...
:)

Offline danisthirty

• (not thirSty!)
  • Owner
  • Chatelain Grand-Croix
  • Merit: 293
  • "First to 4 points wins?"
    • View Profile
Although these are cool tiles that we all want to get hold of, I'm not sure of the legal implications of hosting this download here as it isn't a fan expansion made by anyone from Carcassonne Central and we don't want to infringe on anyone's intellectual property.

I'll try to contact whoever needs to be contacted either at HiG or Hobby World to see if they're happy for us to have these tiles available in a print and stick format and will re-instate the link once we hear back from them.

Offline aenima

• Viscount
  • !!!
    • View Profile
Although these are cool tiles that we all want to get hold of, I'm not sure of the legal implications of hosting this download here as it isn't a fan expansion made by anyone from Carcassonne Central and we don't want to infringe on anyone's intellectual property.

I'll try to contact whoever needs to be contacted either at HiG or Hobby World to see if they're happy for us to have these tiles available in a print and stick format and will re-instate the link once we hear back from them.
you are right Dan... I made this file also because in the past, when I made the first 2 tiles, noone said something about that... but... If you think it can be a problem I can cancel the file! no prob

Offline danisthirty

• (not thirSty!)
  • Owner
  • Chatelain Grand-Croix
  • Merit: 293
  • "First to 4 points wins?"
    • View Profile
I'm hoping that it won't be a problem and that we will be given permission to create our own tiles using their artwork. But just in case they have a problem with it, the download link was removed. C:-)

Thanks for understanding aenima! :(y)

Offline aenima

• Viscount
  • !!!
    • View Profile
no prob! ;)

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
clip
Does anyone know what this is? Promo card

Started by The-Edge

4 Replies
Last post December 20, 2021, 01:21:52 PM
by DIN0
xx
Does anyone know these extensions?

Started by Ratz65

3 Replies
Last post December 06, 2017, 04:34:56 PM
by TheSteveAllen
xx
Does anyone know where to buy the tunnel expansion?

Started by robnhill

12 Replies
Last post January 30, 2017, 01:28:21 AM
by txema25
xx
How does a new member know that we have competitions?

Started by Halfling

4 Replies
Last post January 16, 2017, 02:40:10 PM
by danisthirty
question
Does the River Separate Two Farms, is this stated anywhere in the CAR?

Started by Gerry

29 Replies
Last post August 16, 2014, 06:33:48 AM
by Gerry