• Chatelain
  • Merit: 118
  • Keeper of the Carcassonne Museum
    • View Profile
    • The Carcassonne Museum
Re: CundCo
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2018, 07:22:13 AM »
There's a couple small ones I believe.
A well known change is a tile from the 1st expansion that has had bushes added in later prints to clear that the road doesn't continue
There a tile in C,B&B expansion that has 2 watermark (but they never fixed this for old art I think.
And I seem to remember there was a misprint of something in the first print of sheep&Hills, but can't remember what it was
Join me on the journey through the history and oddities of Carcassonne, on My Instagram
1 0 days since i've bought more Carcassonne

Offline Willem

• Chatelain
  • Merit: 118
  • Keeper of the Carcassonne Museum
    • View Profile
    • The Carcassonne Museum
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2018, 07:24:54 AM »

Offline danisthirty

• (not thirSty!)
  • Owner
  • Chatelain Grand-Croix
  • Merit: 293
  • "First to 4 points wins?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2018, 05:26:52 AM »

That's why I say. Surely all of us already have it here. No?

Try saying this to the people who will pay a fortune for 10+ year old expansions on eBay!

Offline DrMeeple

• Baron
  • Merit: 33
  • I mix expansions at my own risk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2018, 05:08:32 AM »
hahahahha true!  :'(

That's why I say. Surely all of us already have it here. No?

Try saying this to the people who will pay a fortune for 10+ year old expansions on eBay!
I mix expansions at my own risk.

Offline asp204

• Vassal
  • Merit: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2018, 05:24:48 AM »
Hi! Is it possible for Canadians to purchase the Gingerbread Man expansion from the Cundco website? Otherwise, is anyone interested in purchasing the expansion for me, and I can give them an e-transfer for the product?  :)

Offline danisthirty

• (not thirSty!)
  • Owner
  • Chatelain Grand-Croix
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2018, 06:20:39 AM »
Hi! Is it possible for Canadians to purchase the Gingerbread Man expansion from the Cundco website? Otherwise, is anyone interested in purchasing the expansion for me, and I can give them an e-transfer for the product?  :)

As far as I'm aware Cundco will ship to pretty much anywhere although their postage fees aren't always that competitive. I'm in the UK, and I'd be happy to place an order and post it to you if you're stuck?

Offline Christianmocking

• Duke
  • Merit: 8
  • I haven't updated my profile yet!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2018, 06:56:40 AM »
Here's a list:
http://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=2476.msg35551#msg35551

I am looking for a list with all the tiles which are different, like the crossroad with a bush, 70 points scorboard etc. Anyone?:)

Offline Sinscerly

• Viscount
  • Merit: 30
  • Loving to play.
    • View Profile
    • WikiCarpedia - Wiki-CAR
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2018, 06:58:25 AM »

I have still 1 left over. Order 3, one for myself and one for Xander. PM if interested.
"What things can you find? Things that are hidden?
Do you know The WikiCarpedia?

Offline toastytoast

• Nobleman
  • Merit: 2
  • Hello!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2018, 02:55:26 AM »
Forgive me if it's somewhat hijacking a thread however I just wondered if anyone is having a delay on their on their orders from Cundco?

I made an order late November which has gone through through and is with me now, however I made one at the beginning of this month and although it has been paid via Paypal (and have a Paypal invoice), it hasn't appeared on my orders on the Cundco account page. Any others experiencing the same? I assume it might be some form of Christmas rush!

Offline Sinscerly

• Viscount
  • Loving to play.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2018, 03:53:14 AM »
Forgive me if it's somewhat hijacking a thread however I just wondered if anyone is having a delay on their on their orders from Cundco?

I made an order late November which has gone through through and is with me now, however I made one at the beginning of this month and although it has been paid via Paypal (and have a Paypal invoice), it hasn't appeared on my orders on the Cundco account page. Any others experiencing the same? I assume it might be some form of Christmas rush!

I made one 30 November I think, there stands within Cundco that it has been sent.
Well it can differ from 1 day to 14 days for packaging your stuff and that it will be sent out from Cundco. But with Christmas it is quite crazier mostly.

Offline danisthirty

• (not thirSty!)
  • Owner
  • Chatelain Grand-Croix
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2018, 03:57:37 AM »

This seems to happen every year. They coast along through the year, providing a useful service to a large number of customers. Then December happens and they start giving away Spiel xx tiles with all orders over a certain value. Suddenly they have a huge surplus of orders to get through and the level of service drops through the floor. It's a shame, but it's to be expected. And to be honest, I'd rather have an order delayed by a few days or even a week if it includes a special tile (especially one I paid €0,01 for!) than have it arrive on time and not include anything special.

I think we need to respect and understand that this isn't like ordering from Amazon. HiG/ Cundco are a small company and this is the sort of thing to expect at their busiest times!

Plus of course, don't forget that the postal service is also run off it's feet at this time, which is bound to introduce certain delays, especially with international orders.

PS - I'm still waiting for mine too so you're not alone! :)

Offline Sinscerly

• Viscount
  • Loving to play.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2018, 04:13:01 AM »
But did they send it already to you?
For me is waiting till the guy from the post service will bring my package, if it's not lost in the chaos....

Offline danisthirty

• (not thirSty!)
  • Owner
  • Chatelain Grand-Croix
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2018, 04:27:50 AM »
But did they send it already to you?

I just checked my emails again and it was dispatched from them on the 30th November.

The DHL link says that it was loaded onto the delivery van and will probably be delivered last Friday ???

Offline Sinscerly

• Viscount
  • Loving to play.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2018, 04:47:16 AM »
I just checked my emails again and it was dispatched from them on the 30th November.

The DHL link says that it was loaded onto the delivery van and will probably be delivered last Friday ???
:'( I didn't had a package, so it's in a letter... so no Track & Trace...

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
clip
Gingerbread Man Available at Cundco (Limited Stock)

Started by totec55

105 Replies
Last post June 04, 2021, 05:12:08 AM
by gamgeefan2
xx
Cundco shipping issue

Started by Allograft

15 Replies
Last post March 24, 2021, 06:00:45 PM
by Allograft
xx
Spring and Summer 2017 Predictions and Wishes from Cundco