Author Topic: cundco question / [WTB] meeples etc  (Read 1806 times)

Offline cicerunner

• Duke
  • Merit: 5
  • 2020 meeple vision
    • View Profile
cundco question / [WTB] meeples etc
« on: February 06, 2020, 12:01:30 AM »
Reading the English cundco site, it's clear that they don't want buyers abusing the 'Spare Parts' section to get around buying expansions etc in the normal way. For example, under 'Wooden/plastic pieces', they say, "We do not offer full sets of abbots. However it is possible to buy some abbots." Also, under 'Tiles', they say "This article is only for REPLACEMENTS which you have lost, etc."

Which is completely fair. I understand.

So, here's my situation. I'd like to buy 2 standard meeples of each colour (5 base C2 colours + pink, orange and white). I'd also like a second set of 6 score tiles.
Those of you with experience, are you confident cundco will accept such an order placed throught the 'Spare Parts' section? (I've just found the 'Map Meeple Set' under 'Accessories' so I'd just have to get the orange and white meeples and the score tiles through spares.)

If not, how is one supposed to acquire such things? (I've scoured the site and, as far as I can see, there are no opportunities to buy the standard score tiles elsewhere.)

If the context makes any difference, I would also buy copies of Under The Big Top, The Labyrinth(s) and The Festival in the same order.

Thanks for your help people.

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=4505.0

Offline cicerunner

• Duke
  • 2020 meeple vision
    • View Profile
Re: cundco question / [WTB] meeples etc
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2020, 12:03:47 AM »
A new user has posted a related question, Abbot's etc, in the Anything Else sub forum. If anyone can offer their experience there ...

Offline Meepledrone

• Owner
  • Chatelain Grand Officier
  • Merit: 456
  • It is full of... Meeples!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2020, 12:25:25 AM »
A new user has posted a related question, Abbot's etc, in the Anything Else sub forum. If anyone can offer their experience there ...

DrMeeple and I replied already. IMHO it is not only getting the meeples but also playing with them with the old artwork.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 07:11:36 AM by Meepledrone »
Questions about rules? Check WICA: wikicarpedia.com

Offline Meepledrone

• Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2020, 07:34:59 AM »
Reading the English cundco site, it's clear that they don't want buyers abusing the 'Spare Parts' section to get around buying expansions etc in the normal way. For example, under 'Wooden/plastic pieces', they say, "We do not offer full sets of abbots. However it is possible to buy some abbots." Also, under 'Tiles', they say "This article is only for REPLACEMENTS which you have lost, etc."

Which is completely fair. I understand.

So, here's my situation. I'd like to buy 2 standard meeples of each colour (5 base C2 colours + pink, orange and white). I'd also like a second set of 6 score tiles.
Those of you with experience, are you confident cundco will accept such an order placed throught the 'Spare Parts' section? (I've just found the 'Map Meeple Set' under 'Accessories' so I'd just have to get the orange and white meeples and the score tiles through spares.)

If not, how is one supposed to acquire such things? (I've scoured the site and, as far as I can see, there are no opportunities to buy the standard score tiles elsewhere.)

If the context makes any difference, I would also buy copies of Under The Big Top, The Labyrinth(s) and The Festival in the same order.

Thanks for your help people.

Hi cicerunner,

Getting the Map-Meeple-Set (6x2 Meeple) is a good start. I would try getting two additional white and orange meeples as spare parts. If it is not possible, they will tell you so. The option then is getting one 10-meeple pack in each color:

https://cundco.de/en/accessories/142/meeple-pack-10-holz

Regarding the extra C2 points tiles, I ordered 8 of them as spare parts before Christmas and they sent them right away. Some other times I've requested some other stuff they didn't have in stock (I wasn't sure it was available) and they just returned me the money or sent me a voucher. So my lesson learnt here is that you may order anything reasonable and, if they can comply with your request, they will comply gladly.

I wanted the extra 8 points tiles to add them to my BB6 stock to use them in my mega-Carcassonne games.  ;D

Hope this helps.

Cheers!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 07:36:48 AM by Meepledrone »

Offline cicerunner

• Duke
  • 2020 meeple vision
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2020, 07:45:40 AM »
Hey Meepledrone,

Thanks for the response - that's really helpful.

Your reassurance was all I needed and I've placed my order already!

As you can probably guess from the content of my order, I've come to a sensible solution to my earlier scoreboard conundrum ;)

Offline Meepledrone

• Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2020, 07:55:40 AM »
Hey Meepledrone,

Thanks for the response - that's really helpful.

Your reassurance was all I needed and I've placed my order already!

As you can probably guess from the content of my order, I've come to a sensible solution to my earlier scoreboard conundrum ;)

Ha ha ha! Any time.  ;D

We all need to hear what you have finally decided... ^-^

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
WTB: The Collector’s Case, Plushie Meeple, Jelly Meeple, etc.

Started by asp204

0 Replies
Last post December 21, 2020, 06:07:08 AM
by asp204
xx
WTT Spiel 2021 etc / WTB blue bag, C1 coasters and other stuff

Started by Linkarssonne (Linksux)

13 Replies
Last post January 19, 2022, 01:12:29 PM
by Meepledrone
xx
Question about different colored meeples

Started by Khonnor

2 Replies
Last post June 30, 2016, 08:51:03 AM
by Paul
lamp
Meeple comparison (wooden, frozen, phantoms, teachers, minis, unofficials...etc)

Started by corinthiens13

25 Replies
Last post July 28, 2021, 12:45:31 AM
by corinthiens13
xx
Abbot's etc

Started by gcardullo83

3 Replies
Last post February 06, 2020, 02:03:11 AM
by Murphy013