Author Topic: WTS: Dutch 1st edition of the game, including 70 point scoring track  (Read 2395 times)

Offline Willem

• Chatelain
  • Merit: 118
  • Keeper of the Carcassonne Museum
    • View Profile
    • The Carcassonne Museum
Hi all!

I've decided to sell my 2nd copy of a Dutch 1st edition of the base game, that comes with a 70 point scoring track.

The game is complete, with all meeples (1st edition meeples) and tiles, all in good condition! The rules and all text on the box are in Dutch. The 70 point scoring track is shown in the rules, and they have (of course) all the first edition rules.

As i know this is a rare item, I want to give everyone here at Carcassonne Central first chance for it. Any others than i come across, will be sold via Ebay, but the first one will be for the members here!

Jungleboy has had a similar thread a while back, that gave me the idea to sell this via a blind auction. This means every potential buyer can place one bid via a PM. This to prevent the (sometimes) nasty last minute bidding that are seen elsewhere.

The Rules are very similar to Jungleboy's:

- The starting price is €35. Bids under €35 will not be considered.
- Bids from people who registered for Carcassonne Central after this post was made will not be considered.
- Only one bid per person is allowed. In case of a tie, the tied parties will have an opportunity to make a second blind bid.
- To bid, send me a PM with your bid in euros (in whole euros and cents if you like, e.g. €39.45). Do not bid in this thread, but feel free to ask questions etc in this thread.
- Payment is by PayPal or bank transfer. This can be to an UK or Dutch bank account (to make it easier for IBAN transfers)
- Shipping is extra and the approximate costs can be found here: http://www.royalmail.com/price-finder. After sale, I will use this to find the shipping costs and the game will be shipped with tracking and signed delivery.
- The deadline for bids is Tuesday, 24th of October 2017 20:00 UK standard time. The winner will be announced in this thread shortly thereafter.

Additional pictures can be send on request, but i hope the pictures here are enough for everyone :)

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=3586.0
Join me on the journey through the history and oddities of Carcassonne, on My Instagram
1 0 days since i've bought more Carcassonne

Offline Willem

• Chatelain
  • Merit: 118
  • Keeper of the Carcassonne Museum
    • View Profile
    • The Carcassonne Museum
Re: WTS: Dutch 1st edition of the game, including 70 point scoring track
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 12:50:38 PM »
Deadline is over!

Thanks everyone that placed a bid, but there can only be one winner.
Valheru, congratulations with the winning bid!
I will pm you in a minute to get everything sorted!

Thanks again everyone!

Offline Valheru

• Marquis
  • Merit: 19
  • More tiles, less rules!
    • View Profile
Re: WTS: Dutch 1st edition of the game, including 70 point scoring track
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 12:41:10 PM »
Woop woop!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
"In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming..."

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
WTT Dutch 1st edition with 70 point scoring track

Started by Willem

5 Replies
Last post October 06, 2017, 09:19:44 AM
by oosie
xx
(WTS) Base game with river and stone edition scoring track

Started by Halfling

11 Replies
Last post June 02, 2017, 01:43:05 PM