Carc Central Community > News and Events

AIRECON2019

(1/4) > >>

Decar:
Just a quick note to say we're heading to AIRECON.

It's a medium size gaming convention in Harrogate Friday 8th-10th March.  It has a small trade fair and seems to be mostly groups of folks playing games.  There's a big library of games, but we might take some of our own!
https://airecon.uk/faq/

Mrs_Decar, Rich The Fish and I are heading there on the Friday, staying over in a nearby hotel.

Let us know if you're thinking of coming :(y)

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=4195.0

Folkydokey:
I’m heading up to Airecon on Friday too for a couple of nights :-)

Decar:
Hopefully, we'll get to say hello Folky!

I'm deliberating what games to bring with me. I know there's going to be a fairly large library, but if it's anything like the UKGE, it'll all be ransacked within a few minutes!

Might keep it light:
SkullKing-unless Rich brings the new edition.
Peppers of the Caribbean.
Dodilido
7W Amarda,  if it's not in the library.
Dragon Dice, if Thesteve can make it
Carcassonne:The city

Folkydokey:
Yup hopefully see you there. Never played Carcassonne: The City so fingers crossed for that one. I’m definitely bringing Wingspan and Roll Player, possibly more if I can squeeze them in my backpack.

Rich_The_Fish:
Sure, I'll bring the alternative version - keen to see what you think to it.
Not got round to thinking about what to bring, but like you're idea about keeping it light.

--- Quote from: Decar on February 01, 2019, 02:47:47 AM ---Might keep it light:
SkullKing-unless Rich brings the new edition.

--- End quote ---

Hi Folkydokey. Would be good to say hi if we get chance to meet up. Impressed you've already got a copy of Wingspan - I'm hoping my copy will be dispatched whilst I'm at Airecon although am a little concerned there won't be enough copies for all the pre-orders vendors have taken as it seems to have been crazy popular in recent months.

--- Quote from: Folkydokey on February 01, 2019, 06:55:45 AM ---Yup hopefully see you there. Never played Carcassonne: The City so fingers crossed for that one. I’m definitely bringing Wingspan and Roll Player, possibly more if I can squeeze them in my backpack.

--- End quote ---

Hope a few more folk from the forum attend - especially as it's much further north than UKGE so might be easier for people to get to.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version