Author Topic: WTT - low value/common items  (Read 1014 times)

Offline cicerunner

• Duke
  • Merit: 5
  • 2020 meeple vision
    • View Profile
WTT - low value/common items
« on: April 11, 2020, 04:47:11 PM »
Hi people,

I have a feeling that mostly this subforum gets used for higher value/rarer items, but I don't have or want any of those. (If that means this doesn't really work here, then I guess I'll soon find out!)
Essentially in building up my collection, I have acquired a few things I don't need. They are:
_______
offer
3 orange meeples - shepherd, robber and messenger
3 white meeples - shepherd, robber and messenger
(Both these left over from cundco sets of 19 and are new and unused.)

6 C1 score tiles
(These sent to me in error by cundco, 50/100 Wertungsplättchen - again, new and unused and still in the card surround and little red bag that cundco use.)

1 C1 labyrinth tile
(This left over from the cundco pair of tiles and again unused.)
_______
want
You might be able to guess from this last item what I'd like - some C2 labyrinth tiles in similarly new/excellent condition. (Or perhaps other C2 single tiles, but I can't imagine that there any others that fall into the 'low value' category.)
_______

I'd be happy if everything went to one person or I could split, but I don't want to mount up the postage cost* too much - Carcassonne has had its share of my boardgame budget!

In the spirit of supporting the community (which has already supported me a good deal) I don't want anyone to worry that they have to pay "full value" (whatever that is) for the items I'm offering in C2 labyrinths. I'll be happy to know that all my bits and pieces have found a good home.

Quite happy to run an auction here in the thread (currency C2 labyrinths ;)) or you can PM me if you prefer.

* On the subject of postage I'm in the UK. If successful bidders were too (and Coronavirus was no longer an issue), we could even meet up to exchange, play and have coffee ... That seems a little sad now, because it can't happen in the near future :( . But, we'll see ...

cicerunner / Stuart

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=4591.0
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 05:02:10 PM by cicerunner »

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
Low Countries meet up?

Started by Joaquim00

10 Replies
Last post September 03, 2013, 11:54:56 AM
by Joaquim00
xx
Conceding - games in which quiting is common

Started by dirk2112

1 Replies
Last post November 01, 2016, 10:24:18 AM
by Hounk
xx
Moaning About Common Languages

Started by danisthirty

27 Replies
Last post December 27, 2018, 11:14:00 AM
by Decar
xx
Recommendations for shipping small, valuable items from the UK?

Started by egamar

5 Replies
Last post July 28, 2022, 03:32:14 AM
by egamar
xx
EBay items about to end

Started by Rosco

2 Replies
Last post April 06, 2016, 06:27:34 PM
by Rosco