Author Topic: Tipos de jugadores en Carcassonne  (Read 2623 times)

Offline LaplazadeCarcassonne

• Freeman
  • Merit: 1
    • View Profile
    • La plaza de Carcassonne
Tipos de jugadores en Carcassonne
« on: September 12, 2018, 11:50:26 AM »
Aquí os dejamos varios tipos de jugadores en Carcassonne. ¿Se os ocurren otros?  :)

PRO: Nunca dice “no” a una partida de Carcassonne y se sabe todas las losetas que existen. Si la partida está avanzada y le ves muy concentrado, no lo dudes, está contando mentalmente las losetas que quedan por salir. Equilibrio entre la creación propia y la destrucción rival.

Mou: El jugador Mou siempre gana... y si no gana echará la culpa a su mala suerte o, lo más probable, a la suerte del rival que le venció. Por el “¡qué suerte!” le reconocerás.

Campesin@
: Está obsesionad@ con las granjas. Un día perdió una partida por culpa de los campesinos y juró que no volvería a suceder. Ganar la partida ya es otra historia.

Tapado, Sim City...

http://laplazadecarcassonne.blogspot.com/2014/09/tipos-de-jugadores-en-carcassonne-y.html

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=4071.0

Offline Christianmocking

• Duke
  • Merit: 8
  • I haven't updated my profile yet!
    • View Profile
Re: Tipos de jugadores en Carcassonne
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 01:58:29 PM »
English translation?

Offline Rich_The_Fish

• Marquis
  • Merit: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2018, 03:05:14 PM »
Here's the text translated via Google...

Here we leave you several types of players in Carcassonne. Can you think of others? :)

PRO: Never say "no" to a game of Carcassonne and you know all the tiles that exist. If the game is advanced and you see it very concentrated, do not hesitate, it is mentally counting the tiles that remain to come out. Balance between the creation itself and the rival destruction.

Mou: The player Mou always wins ... and if he does not win, he will blame his bad luck or, most likely, the fate of the rival that defeated him. For the "what luck!" You will recognize him.

Campesin @: He is obsessed with the farms. One day he lost a game because of the peasants and he swore that it would never happen again. Winning the game is another story.

Tapado, Sim City ...

Offline LaplazadeCarcassonne

• Freeman
  • Merit: 1
    • View Profile
    • La plaza de Carcassonne
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 01:02:28 AM »
Thanks Rich,
It is automatically translated to me and I thought that you too

Offline danisthirty

• (not thirSty!)
  • Owner
  • Chatelain Grand-Croix
  • Merit: 293
  • "First to 4 points wins?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2018, 03:34:43 AM »
Thanks for sharing your thoughts LaplazadeCarcassonne. :(y) Most of the people I play against seem to fall into all 3 of those categories! ;)

I probably most identify with the first category, although I'm too lazy to count ALL of the tiles in most games.

I try to avoid being the second category as I see it being quite rude and condescending to claim that another player only won because they had the best luck (please note that "I try" to avoid being this category, but occasionally fall into it sometimes anyway - notably after the 2017 world cup final with MrNumbers :-[)

Offline Rosco

• Duke Chevalier
  • Merit: 41
  • Racing, and playing hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2018, 09:17:15 AM »
I think I am the same and I fall into all three.  But I don't agree that the second tends to be a little condescending as sometimes it is very clear that I get loads of luck or the other player gets all the luck.  If you claim they had luck simply as they beat you then Yes - a little rude and not appreciative of their skill. 

I think there is a different player type where I usually fall - the doubter - I often play the entire game (irrespective of actual scores) feeling like the tiles are against me and feel like I am going to lose massively.   I once did this in a game where I thought that there was simply no way I could win and stated this to my opponent who got rather annoyed with me for it, especially as a handful of tiles later I had won!   

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Just lay the damn tile!

Offline Meepledrone

• Owner
  • Chatelain Grand Officier
  • Merit: 456
  • It is full of... Meeples!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2018, 02:27:13 PM »
Aquí os dejamos varios tipos de jugadores en Carcassonne. ¿Se os ocurren otros?  :)

PRO: ...

Mou: ...

Campesin@
:...

Tapado, Sim City...

http://laplazadecarcassonne.blogspot.com/2014/09/tipos-de-jugadores-en-carcassonne-y.html

You just had a look at the excerpt copied into the entry. it goes on and on with more types of players... click the link at the bottom to see more...
Questions about rules? Check WICA: wikicarpedia.com

Offline danisthirty

• (not thirSty!)
  • Owner
  • Chatelain Grand-Croix
  • Merit: 293
  • "First to 4 points wins?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2018, 03:01:50 PM »
I think I am the same and I fall into all three.  But I don't agree that the second tends to be a little condescending as sometimes it is very clear that I get loads of luck or the other player gets all the luck.  If you claim they had luck simply as they beat you then Yes - a little rude and not appreciative of their skill.

Perhaps "condescending" was a bad choice of word on my part. However, I think it's quite common for a superior player to make you feel as though the (good) luck is on their side and that the outcome might have been different if your own luck had been better. They will back their opponents into corners they don't know they're in, knowing exactly what they're doing and why they're doing it. Without appreciating the amount of thought and strategy that has gone into getting them into a losing position, the opposing player will then put their defeat down to their own poor luck (or conversely their opponents good luck).

You just had a look at the excerpt copied into the entry. it goes on and on with more types of players... click the link at the bottom to see more...

Thanks. Will do! :) :(y)

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
Carcassonne Event in Carcassonne 10-11 September 2022

Started by Willem

3 Replies
Last post August 19, 2022, 02:11:03 AM
by Lobo
xx
Carcassonne 3.0 - Nebel über Carcassonne(Taiwan)

Started by jacky1st2016

1 Replies
Last post June 28, 2023, 11:58:23 PM
by Decar
smiley
[WTT] Carcassonne almost everything for Carcassonne dice game shopdisplay

Started by LaPorxada (aka BigBoss)

4 Replies
Last post December 13, 2023, 08:40:34 AM
by LaPorxada (aka BigBoss)
xx
CARCASSONNE IN PAIRS (an original idea from carcassonne.cat)

Started by DrMeeple

14 Replies
Last post January 11, 2022, 06:52:18 AM
by DrMeeple
xx
Carcassonne & Co. Newsletter - announcing a new "Spiel '14" Carcassonne tile

Started by wamboyil

60 Replies
Last post January 20, 2015, 04:39:08 PM
by eddebaby