Author Topic: Another close-to-mega Carcassonne II game  (Read 2247 times)

Offline reddalek

• Labourer
  • Merit: 1
    • View Profile
    • The Musings of a Red Dalek
Another close-to-mega Carcassonne II game
« on: April 30, 2017, 09:22:23 PM »
Hi,

Thought I would share the final board from our four-player Carcassonne II game which included the base game plus the Festival, River, Inns and Cathedrals, Traders and Builders, Princess and the Dragon, Abbey and Mayor, Watchtowers, Labyrinth and Essen tiles. (The only other tiles I own are the Japanese buildings, but we worried about the huge scoring effect these have on the game and, more practically, didn't want to hunt through the pile of tiles we'd already assembled to remove the original monasteries.)

My girlfriend and I were played against another couple who are big Carcassonne fans but hadn't played with all of the expansions before, so we definitely had an advantage and both pulled away using the barns. In the end I was overtaken by my girlfriend in the final scoring with her impressive extra fields. I am red, she is yellow. Everyone enjoyed it, though!

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=3295.0

Offline Decar

• Owner
  • Chatelain Grand Officier
  • Merit: 317
  • Shut up and take my money!
    • View Profile
    • tehill.net
Re: Another close-to-mega Carcassonne II game
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2017, 02:39:54 AM »
Great report (+1 merit from me).  Great to see all the Carc2.0 tiles laid out - it's a wonderful landscape.  Looks like it was a perfect size for your table too :D

Offline aenima

• Viscount
  • Merit: 37
  • !!!
    • View Profile
Re: Another close-to-mega Carcassonne II game
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2017, 03:47:15 AM »
Great report (+1 merit from me).  Great to see all the Carc2.0 tiles laid out - it's a wonderful landscape.  Looks like it was a perfect size for your table too :D

Yes... it's what I say from the beginning.... a large game with crac ll makes wonderful Landscape! They  are hoter  colours from carc l but always good and it's an habit question !  :)

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
Crop circles: is itpossible to add more than one meeple close to another meeple?

Started by carca82

2 Replies
Last post July 31, 2022, 12:56:35 PM
by Meepledrone
xx
Base game - Unable to close all cities.

Started by SRBO

19 Replies
Last post August 08, 2015, 09:03:37 PM
by ny1050220
question
Two castles close to each other: what happens in this case?

Started by carca82

38 Replies
Last post December 14, 2022, 01:09:27 PM
by Bumsakalaka
xx
abbey tile close the roads school

Started by davide

10 Replies
Last post December 13, 2020, 05:37:09 AM
by Meepledrone
clip
Mega-Carcassonne (simulated game for 6)