Author Topic: Carc 2.0 Finally Complete!  (Read 6981 times)

Offline Eloniel

• Vagabond
  • Merit: 1
  • I haven't updated my profile yet!
    • View Profile
Re: Carc 2.0 Finally Complete!
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2018, 03:07:42 AM »
Thanks, this website is wonderful + i will need to make the french translation for all my fellow citizens =)
Hi Eloniel, yeah Big Box is the lighter tiles ;)

We are still searching a French translator  ^-^ so that would awesome if you could help with some parts :)
Just pop a PM to Meepledrone or me or Wolnic and all will be taken care of  8)
Meepledrone is translating in Spanish and me for Dutch, but mainly we try atm to fulfill the English side. As that is the basis where we discuss on.

I sent you a pm but if Meepledrone or Wolnic come here before i would like an access to begin translation =)

Offline Sinscerly

• Viscount
  • Merit: 30
  • Loving to play.
    • View Profile
    • WikiCarpedia - Wiki-CAR
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2018, 03:14:25 AM »
I sent you a pm but if Meepledrone or Wolnic come here before i would like an access to begin translation =)
Hahaha you were far more faster then me, got a PM for you in your mailbox ;)
"What things can you find? Things that are hidden?
Do you know The WikiCarpedia?

Offline toastytoast

• Nobleman
  • Merit: 2
  • Hello!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2018, 02:54:55 AM »
Apart from the Spiel'17 tile and the Minis, my 2.0 collection is relatively complete for now.

I'm very tempted to get rid of the base and the first two expansions and get the Big Box - anyone heard if the Minis will be available separately at any point?

Offline Sinscerly

• Viscount
  • Merit: 30
  • Loving to play.
    • View Profile
    • WikiCarpedia - Wiki-CAR
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2018, 07:31:56 AM »
Apart from the Spiel'17 tile and the Minis, my 2.0 collection is relatively complete for now.

I'm very tempted to get rid of the base and the first two expansions and get the Big Box - anyone heard if the Minis will be available separately at any point?
Probably they won't as the mini's first came available first. Then came the box in C1. Perhaps it could be possible they release it again, but probably not.

Offline Decar

• Owner
  • Chatelain Grand Officier
  • Merit: 317
  • Shut up and take my money!
    • View Profile
    • tehill.net
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2018, 08:08:50 AM »
Congrats Toastytoast!

I think having a spare Big Box around is always a good thing.  You could take your spare Carcassonne to work and share it with some colleagues!

As for whether those expansions will be available, I'm pretty sure HiG will do what ever they can to optimize their profits.  And if not, they'll likely find some spare copies at the back of their garage.

Offline Piasekstc

• Freeman
  • Merit: 4
  • To get them all and play them all!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2018, 05:54:47 AM »
Congrats to everyone that completed Carcassonne collection!! :)

We also have all :) except Spiel's :/ Maybe someday.. but I'm more for printing them than buying them so that doesn't bother me that much.

I think having a spare Big Box around is always a good thing.  You could take your spare Carcassonne to work and share it with some colleagues!

Totally agree.
My girlfriend bought first base game 2.0 without The River mini expansion. After we bought 1 & 2 big expansion I found that there are copies with the River so we bought another base game in Greek :) and we took out The River. At first, It was supposed to be our travel copy but at the end we gave spare base game as a gift to our friends (opened but totally new). We just had to ad copied Polish rules :) Then, when Big Box came out I just wasn't thinking. Why? First of all, Big Box comes as 2.1 version so we switched already used and "tired" tiles of: base game, The River, T&B and I&C. Second of all, as we play Mega Carcassonne we had a lot of tiles (now more) mixed together so it was difficult when we wanted to play shorter game or take it outside like to friends or on a trip. Base game with T&B and I&C fits perfectly in an expansion box so we keep it there and take wherever we want. Last but not least, 1 & 2 expansion is never a waste of money. Not only because of the rules but also because of a lot of tiles that you get with those two expansions. And with base game you have complete package that you or anyone can play. You can keep it, you can sell it, or give it to someone.. (finally we gave spare The River as another gift). Even from economic point of view, in Poland you can buy Big Box for only twice as Base game costs. You even can't buy those 2 expansions for the difference in price and then you have another 6 expansions that you wanted.. and a big box that you can use for whole collection. I do :)

« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 06:08:24 AM by Piasekstc »

Offline Decar

• Owner
  • Chatelain Grand Officier
  • Merit: 317
  • Shut up and take my money!
    • View Profile
    • tehill.net
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2018, 06:06:28 AM »
A merit from me, I couldn't have explained that better myself (and i did try, and I didnt!)

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
I finally completed my Carc collection!

Started by gabrielgeek

36 Replies
Last post February 21, 2017, 11:59:06 AM
by Willem
clip
Finally got to try German Cathedrals, Tunnels, Darmstadt and Labyrinth tiles +++

Started by JoeSesquipedalian

3 Replies
Last post May 08, 2016, 08:57:03 AM
by JoeSesquipedalian
xx
New wooden meeples in white and natural finally available on Cundco!!

Started by DrMeeple

14 Replies
Last post December 06, 2019, 01:11:07 PM
by Meepledrone
xx
Finally got my hands on the Cathars!

Started by Guy

1 Replies
Last post September 05, 2014, 10:55:37 AM
by BabyGamer
xx
Does anyone have a complete list of all expansions?

Started by robnhill

3 Replies
Last post January 24, 2022, 02:46:20 PM
by corinthiens13