Author Topic: WtB River II expansion  (Read 4087 times)

Offline Boardgamedad22

• Vagabond
  • Merit: 0
    • View Profile
WtB River II expansion
« on: April 19, 2016, 02:09:22 PM »
I know this is can be bought separate or comes with the Carcassonne: Count, King, and Robber expansion

But both are extremely hard to find, when I do find them they usually have a crazy prize tag associated with it.

Anyone have one for sale or know a good source to order on for a reasonable price?

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=2643.0

Offline SRBO

• Chatelain
  • Merit: 40
  • The Robber Dragon King
    • View Profile
Re: WtB River II expansion
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 02:11:01 PM »
What's a reasonable price, if I may ask?

Look in your local game shop, could have some interessting things..

http://www.thegamefreak.nl/carcassonne-graaf-koning-en-consorten.html

This is a dutch version €14,00

http://cundco.de/erweiterungen/carcassonne/54/carcassonne-6.-erw.-graf-koenig-und-konsorten?c=10

€11,99 German version.

Just because i'm wondering, Isn't there any destributor anymore in the US?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 01:00:54 PM by MrNumbers, Reason: Merged 2 posts »

Offline JoeSesquipedalian

• Duke
  • Merit: 10
  • ǝuuossɐɔɹɐɔ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2016, 02:20:59 PM »
I know this is can be bought separate or comes with the Carcassonne: Count, King, and Robber expansion

But both are extremely hard to find, when I do find them they usually have a crazy prize tag associated with it.

Anyone have one for sale or know a good source to order on for a reasonable price?

Hello,

If you want the Carcassonne: Count, King, and Robber expansion, with River II included, you can purchase it for less than $30, shipping INCLUDED, from Amazon in US.  It is a German version, but tiles and figures are the same, just German instructions.  (English rules are readily available here on Carcassonne Central).

Here is the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Hans-Im-Gluck-Carcassonne-Konsorten/dp/B0010ECXPU/ref=sr_1_20?ie=UTF8&qid=1461100656&sr=8-20&keywords=carcassonne
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 02:22:30 PM by JoeSesquipedalian, Reason: Link didn\'t show »
Who got a smudge on the tile?

Offline Boardgamedad22

• Vagabond
  • Merit: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2016, 03:42:40 PM »
Thank you everyone so much.

All the links provided are great choices, I think I was having such a hard time and only finding really expensive price tags because all my searches were for English copies. I don't know why I didn't think to look for other copies in different languages

I did try my local gaming store, and they were unable to order anything except what was still in production.

Z-man games is the only company I know that is still currently producing copies of Carcassonne and expansion 1 and 2.

I actually reached out to them recently inquiring about them producing more expansions, and they replied stating that they are releasing 2 more of the carcassonne expansions under the Z-man brand name.

They did not however tell me which expansions, I'm assuming it going to be 3 and 4, and they were unable to tell me when, except that it was sometime this year. 

Offline Neil

• Labourer
  • Merit: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2016, 03:56:40 PM »
They did not however tell me which expansions, I'm assuming it going to be 3 and 4, and they were unable to tell me when, except that it was sometime this year.

Iirc it's going to be 3 and 5, they're skipping the Tower expansion with the new artwork.

Offline Clownfeet

• Nobleman
  • Merit: 11
  • I have updated my profile now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2016, 02:30:22 AM »
Boardgamedad - this is where i got the river II from - he has some more in stock:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/152049919798?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
must...collect...more...tiles....

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
WTB: The River I Mini Expansion

Started by seagreen131

3 Replies
Last post March 05, 2022, 12:10:25 PM
by kothmann
xx
River I and River II

Started by Rosco

0 Replies
Last post January 06, 2015, 05:38:47 AM