Author Topic: WTS Russian Promo tiles (2016, 4 tiles - the whole set)  (Read 6867 times)

Offline Push

• Freeman
  • Merit: 9
  • I haven't updated my profile yet!
    • View Profile
WTS Russian Promo tiles (2016, 4 tiles - the whole set)
« on: December 02, 2017, 02:32:57 PM »
Hi, dear forum members,

I offer to you all 4  Russian promo tiles in  one set (see the picture attached).
Tiles are new and original.

Price is 115 110 euro (upd. 11.12.17) + shipping costs (appr. 4-5 euro) + PP fees (appr. 3-5 %).
SOLD

I may decrease the price (it will be marked in the post)  if demand will be low .

PM me with all your questions.

P.S. Especially for Admins of the forum: this post completelly meets the requirements of Marketplace section of the forum (Matketplace Forum Rules - http://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=29.0).

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=3663.0
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 11:37:05 AM by Push »

Offline Halfling

• Chatelain
  • Merit: 49
  • Welcome tournament 2015 winner.
    • View Profile
Re: WTS Russian Promo tiles (2016, 4 tiles - the whole set)
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 12:42:56 AM »
I prefer to play the game, not the rules.
The Geek shall inherit the earth if we get a good die role

Offline aenima

• Viscount
  • Merit: 37
  • !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 01:16:01 AM »
This is really ridiculous

Offline danisthirty

• (not thirSty!)
  • Owner
  • Chatelain Grand-Croix
  • Merit: 293
  • "First to 4 points wins?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 01:43:30 AM »
This is really ridiculous

Agree. Stupid money. Since these are not officially recognised tiles there is nothing to stop people making their own rather than paying the cost of 4 sets of the base game.

Offline jungleboy

• Viscount Chevalier
  • Merit: 89
  • Nine points!
    • View Profile
    • Spirit of the Camino
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2017, 02:01:26 AM »
Also, the fact that the OP went to the trouble to show that his post meets the requirements of the Marketplace before being questioned about it shows that he knows that what he's doing is dodgy, if legal.

Furthermore, the quality of the Russian tiles (rounded edges, thickness, colour) is terrible. €115 for four of these tiles is a joke.

Offline Push

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2017, 02:46:46 AM »
Dear forum Members,

My selling does not differ from others (see Minis 1-6, for example), so it is legal and not dodgy.  I have allready clarified my oppinion about selling the tiles on CarF. I don't want   to repeat it but you may read it here: https://www.carcassonne-forum.de/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=3917&start=45.
Only say  I think that  the price of the expansions is fairy, these tiles  are interesting  for many people who collects Car-games (many copies have  been sold). I respect the opposite opinion of the members of the forum, as well as the rules of the forum and I think it's right to comply with them (and I encourage others to follow them).

For Jungleboy: The quality of tiles and colors are  perfect. Expansions are original and  printed by Russian publisher. Rounded edges and  thickness does not matter for collectors and people playing these tiles with Russian base game (and other Russian versions of main Carcassonne expansions).
I do not consider it is  right for me to discuss all this in the thread. Write PMs with your questions, I will answer you personally.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 02:55:46 AM by Push »

Offline Rosco

• Duke Chevalier
  • Merit: 41
  • Racing, and playing hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2017, 03:04:16 AM »
The trouble is, this is a friendly forum aimed at the true fans who are not in it for the money.  Whether it is true or Not, you have portrayed yourself as someone who has only acquired this expansion for the money.  That is fine and your prerogative but it is not in the spirit of the forum.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Just lay the damn tile!

Offline danisthirty

• (not thirSty!)
  • Owner
  • Chatelain Grand-Croix
  • Merit: 293
  • "First to 4 points wins?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2017, 03:06:29 AM »
The trouble is, this is a friendly forum aimed at the true fans who are not in it for the money.  Whether it is true or Not, you have portrayed yourself as someone who has only acquired this expansion for the money.  That is fine and your prerogative but it is not in the spirit of the forum.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Very well said. Couldn't agree more!

Offline Sinscerly

• Viscount
  • Merit: 30
  • Loving to play.
    • View Profile
    • WikiCarpedia - Wiki-CAR
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2017, 04:26:36 AM »
It is crazy, that's a lot of money... Good luck finding someone
"What things can you find? Things that are hidden?
Do you know The WikiCarpedia?

Offline aenima

• Viscount
  • !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2017, 07:46:59 AM »
Dear forum Members,

My selling does not differ from others (see Minis 1-6, for example), so it is legal and not dodgy.  I have allready clarified my oppinion about selling the tiles on CarF. I don't want   to repeat it but you may read it here: https://www.carcassonne-forum.de/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=3917&start=45.
Only say  I think that  the price of the expansions is fairy, these tiles  are interesting  for many people who collects Car-games (many copies have  been sold). I respect the opposite opinion of the members of the forum, as well as the rules of the forum and I think it's right to comply with them (and I encourage others to follow them).

you don't understand... legal or not, here we are all friends and all of the excanges or sells between this comunity respect a friendly philosophy.
if you want to make money you can use other platforms like ebay!

Offline Push

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2017, 12:45:20 PM »
Dear aenima!

I quite understand a friendly philosophy of the most active Members of the forum. But they are not all Members.
My philosophy is different and when selling the tiles I  contact with those Members who wants to possess them  (in theirs collections or for the game, or both). As I have allready said on CarF: people are different and so they are. Do not consider your opinion the only correct one!

Offline aenima

• Viscount
  • !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2017, 01:31:46 PM »
Dear aenima!

I quite understand a friendly philosophy of the most active Members of the forum. But they are not all Members.
My philosophy is different and when selling the tiles I  contact with those Members who wants to possess them  (in theirs collections or for the game, or both). As I have allready said on CarF: people are different and so they are. Do not consider your opinion the only correct one!

These words speak alone...  :(y)
Anyway u are right, it's just my opinion...
And here another one: try to put "er" to your nick and here what you are for me... someone that trade on the others weaknesses and passions ...but it's only my opinion...

And now I see the post you made for the japanese temple... it's funny... refeared to what I say about yor nick + "er"... it's like "the first is for free..."  ;D
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 01:59:27 PM by aenima »

Offline Push

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2017, 02:23:55 PM »
And here another one: try to put "er" to your nick and here what you are for me... someone that trade on the others weaknesses and passions ...but it's only my opinion...

And now I see the post you made for the japanese temple... it's funny... refeared to what I say about yor nick + "er"... it's like "the first is for free..."  

Thanks aenima! Some  members at the forum are really friendly persons.

Offline jungleboy

• Viscount Chevalier
  • Merit: 89
  • Nine points!
    • View Profile
    • Spirit of the Camino
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2017, 02:33:12 PM »

And now I see the post you made for the japanese temple... it's funny... refeared to what I say about yor nick + "er"... it's like "the first is for free..."  

Thanks aenima! Some  members at the forum are really friendly persons.

aenima is indeed a friendly person and has put a huge amount of work into the Italian version of the CAR for no financial reward. His efforts on that project showcase the true spirit of this forum.

Offline aenima

• Viscount
  • !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2017, 02:35:52 PM »
I can't be friendly... You are a trader or someone who search luck in a friendly zone. your place is ebay

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
WTS Russian Каркассон Promo tiles full set

Started by GeneralHaos

1 Replies
Last post December 09, 2021, 12:49:20 PM
by DIN0
clip
{Closed} [WTS] 2 Russian Promo tiles with the new Russian bag-counter

Started by Push

0 Replies
Last post July 25, 2018, 01:45:24 PM
by Push
clip
{Sold} WTS Russian Promo tiles (2016, 4 tiles)+Russian_Promo_coaster

Started by Push

9 Replies
Last post July 15, 2018, 07:31:53 AM
by Push
clip
[Closed] WTS Russian Promo tiles (2016, 4 tiles) IN FRAMES+Russian_Promo_coaster

Started by Push

4 Replies
Last post October 22, 2018, 01:41:49 PM
by Push
clip
[WTS] Russian Promo tiles (2016, 4 tiles) IN FRAMES+Russian_Promo_coaster

Started by Push

0 Replies
Last post November 04, 2018, 06:34:59 AM
by Push