Author Topic: Placing a group order for various exp  (Read 9311 times)

Offline Ry4Christ

• Vassal
  • Merit: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Placing a group order for various exp
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2016, 08:42:05 PM »
The box isn't necessary, so just ship the tiles and other components in whatever way is least expensive and most convenient for you. Would I be able to pay you through PayPal?

Offline Paul

• Marquis Chevalier
  • Merit: 86
    • View Profile
    • sydby.com
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2016, 10:40:15 PM »
The box isn't necessary, so just ship the tiles and other components in whatever way is least expensive and most convenient for you. Would I be able to pay you through PayPal?

In that case, hope it's ok that I hi-jack this, I have an extra set of Catapult with a damaged box. You'll only pay what I paid + shipping, which should be cheaper and more convenient. I'll weigh the components and get back to you on that.
World record holder for a single game of Carcassonne using 10 007 tiles!

Offline Jesusgcas

• Villein
  • Merit: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2016, 01:32:53 AM »

In that case, hope it's ok that I hi-jack this, I have an extra set of Catapult with a damaged box. You'll only pay what I paid + shipping, which should be cheaper and more convenient. I'll weigh the components and get back to you on that.

Paul, do you have a list with the things you are selling?

Offline Paul

• Marquis Chevalier
    • View Profile
    • sydby.com
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2016, 03:00:32 AM »

Paul, do you have a list with the things you are selling?

I'll update my own thread later tonight/tomorrow and will continue this there.

Offline Ry4Christ

• Vassal
  • Merit: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2016, 09:16:23 PM »

That would be great Paul. Let me know what the cost is so I can compare. Is that ok What If? if I wait to see which option would be cheaper for me, yours or Paul's?

Offline Paul

• Marquis Chevalier
    • View Profile
    • sydby.com
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2016, 01:49:30 AM »

That would be great Paul. Let me know what the cost is so I can compare. Is that ok What If? if I wait to see which option would be cheaper for me, yours or Paul's?

I've not been able to locate my spare. Could be tucked in the corner as I've packed everything board gaming to make room for my LEGO sale. This might take some time. Those that have ordered from me knows how long it takes for me to do anything. ;) The price would not differ that much anyway so sticking to the OP thread would be your best bet!

Offline What If?

• Nobleman
  • Merit: 12
  • Carcasstoned
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2016, 12:41:13 PM »
After speaking to Paul on the phone and seeing that it benefits both buyers and seller (Paul) to buy directly from him, I abandon ship and give way to a new captain!

He will sort his collection during this and next week and get back in touch with those of you who have shown interest. I´m sorry if it all got a bit messy, but remember it is all done in good faith. I trust you can wait an extra week?

Maybe I shouldn´t buy kathars, what would I do next?

Offline Paul

• Marquis Chevalier
    • View Profile
    • sydby.com
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2016, 11:42:29 PM »
After speaking to Paul on the phone and seeing that it benefits both buyers and seller (Paul) to buy directly from him, I abandon ship and give way to a new captain!

He will sort his collection during this and next week and get back in touch with those of you who have shown interest. I´m sorry if it all got a bit messy, but remember it is all done in good faith. I trust you can wait an extra week?

Thanks for the call. It was a delight talking to a fellow Swede about Carcassonne! Last time I did that was during GothCon held this year. :)

I've already dug up half the collection, see what is already sorted and what is not and hope to have a decent list by the end of the week.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
EPIC: Castles (Exp. 8) and cemeteries (Exp. 11)

Started by NGC 54

13 Replies
Last post December 17, 2022, 08:49:26 AM
by NGC 54
xx
WTT: Phantom sets and Little Buildings for various other stuff

Started by Matt

6 Replies
Last post June 07, 2015, 05:11:55 AM
by Matt
xx
WTS: Various

Started by Rosco

14 Replies
Last post May 23, 2017, 12:48:21 PM
by Halfling
xx
WTS: VARIOUS

Started by Rosco

7 Replies
Last post January 10, 2016, 09:49:19 AM
by Rosco
lamp
[WTT] various things for Cult,Siege & Creativity (DONE 17.03.17)

Started by LaPorxada (aka BigBoss)

4 Replies
Last post February 12, 2017, 10:05:29 AM
by Decar