Author Topic: Legends of Andor  (Read 2538 times)

Offline quevy

• Duke Chevalier
  • Merit: 105
    • View Profile
Legends of Andor
« on: October 25, 2014, 01:57:54 AM »
Lately I got into this game and also like my playmates. Does anyone know him?
The game is cooperative with a fairly well-balanced difficulty, a challenge to be completed where an error affects the game.

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/127398/legends-andor

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=1171.0
A knight is sworn to valour.
His heart knows only virtue.
His blade defends the helpless.
His might upholds the weak.
His word speaks only truth.
His wrath undoes the wicked.

:white-meeple: My works.

Offline quevy

• Duke Chevalier
  • Merit: 105
    • View Profile
Re: Legends of Andor
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2014, 09:55:32 AM »
Possible that no one knows? Maybe this can put a little bit of curiosity.

Offline Hounk

• Baron
  • Merit: 15
  • I haven't updated my profile yet!
    • View Profile
Re: Legends of Andor
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2016, 12:38:16 PM »
After playtesting it at a game fair, this was one of 7 games I bought in a second hand bundle cheap at eBay. (Actually one of the initial purposes, I bought the bundle for.) Have now three 4 player games done with my gaming group.

First was the introduction legend, which is really easy and was won by us on first attempt, followed by two fails on legend 2. First loss was pretty annoying, because we defeated the "boss monster", only to realise, that this triggers the "story teller" to reach the end of the story, and because we did not run an errand quest before, we failed it. (This was clearly stated before we went into the fight, so our own mistake, not one of the game mechanism.) Second attempt we had some pretty bad luck on some dice rolls, also in game setup, where the entry point of one card was determined by a die, and I rolled a 1, which meant it came at the earliest possible moment, which made the legend much more difficult.

However, I find the game quite nice and am confident, that we'll probably crack this one next time with the experiences, we collected on the first two attempts.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 12:44:13 PM by Hounk »

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
Ruthless: Legends of the Black Flag

Started by Decar

19 Replies
Last post June 02, 2021, 01:41:34 AM
by Decar