Author Topic: WTS Russian Каркассон Promo tiles  (Read 2620 times)

Offline GeneralHaos

• Labourer
  • Merit: 5
  • I haven't updated my profile yet!
    • View Profile
WTS Russian Каркассон Promo tiles
« on: October 02, 2020, 11:01:00 AM »
Hello, fellow Carcassonne players and collectors!

I happened to be the owner of Russian promo Carcassonne tiles, which are searched by many of you:
SOLD #1. Full set of 2016 promo tiles (Izbushka + Bogatyr + Vodyanoy + Solovei)
SOLD #2. One 2013 promo tile Izbushka.
SOLD #3. One 2013 promo tile Izbushka, slightly damaged, looks like it's factory damage
I should mention one feature of tiles #2 and #3, in case you didn't know it. All Carcassonne tiles have "curved" borders on their fronts and "sharp" borders on their backs. These ones are reversed (their front has "sharp" borders). Moreover, their back is rotated 90 degrees, compared to their front.

These tiles have never been played and are in perfect condition (except #3). Photos are in attachment.

I would like to sell them to you:
SOLD #1. 4 tiles from 2016 set for: 150 euro + shipping costs (5 euro) + Paypal fee (5%)
SOLD #2. 2013 Izbushka promo tile: 30 euro + shipping costs (5 euro) + Paypal fee (5%)
SOLD #3. Slightly damaged 2013 Izbushka promo tile: 20 euro + shipping costs (5 euro) + Paypal fee (5%)

I understand that the price is somewhat high, but it is the best price which can be found for today.

I am open for answers in case you have any. I can make additional photos if needed.

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=4809.0
« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 07:28:26 AM by GeneralHaos, Reason: All items sold »

Offline Sinscerly

• Viscount
  • Merit: 30
  • Loving to play.
    • View Profile
    • WikiCarpedia - Wiki-CAR
Re: WTS Russian Каркассон Promo tiles
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2020, 11:23:47 AM »
Hi GeneralHaos, welcome to the forum!

Wonderfull you want to sell your precious expansion, but keep in mind that this is your only post here and that you have no more then 22 minutes spent on this forum. That some members may not trust it, I hope you have the goodest feelings about it :)

Do you know that Haos also means chaos?
"What things can you find? Things that are hidden?
Do you know The WikiCarpedia?

Offline Linkarssonne (Linksux)

• Duke
  • Merit: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2020, 12:03:34 PM »
Hello

I am interesting in the full set
Check your pm :)

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Offline corinthiens13

• Baron
  • Merit: 48
    • View Profile
    • Divider cards for C1 & C2 / C3 both in French & English:
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2020, 12:43:11 PM »
Hi,

Interested too, I sent you a PM.

Regards

Offline MK

• Vagabond
  • Merit: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2020, 12:48:55 PM »
Hi

Already sold? I am interested in the full set as well.

Best regards

Offline GeneralHaos

• Labourer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2020, 03:38:03 PM »
Answered all your PM's.
#1 and #2 are in hold, #3 is still available.

As I've written in PM's, I will try to find one more 2016 set in another apartment on the weekends.

Hi GeneralHaos, welcome to the forum!

Wonderfull you want to sell your precious expansion, but keep in mind that this is your only post here and that you have no more then 22 minutes spent on this forum. That some members may not trust it, I hope you have the goodest feelings about it :)

Do you know that Haos also means chaos?

Yes, I absolutely agree that there can be reasonable doubt. I buy Magic The Gathering singles from such "untrusted" sellers and I've already kinda accustomed to it  :)
And I won't conceal that I signed up here primarily to sell the tiles. But in my opinion it would be better and "more right" to sell the tiles here, than to sell them on ebay to re-sellers (and later they appear at rate like 200euro/2pieces). At least you guys are the main community of the game, as my googling has shown. And yes, in case of any suspicions I can make any photo or video proof, that's totally not a problem.

Offline Sinscerly

• Viscount
  • Merit: 30
  • Loving to play.
    • View Profile
    • WikiCarpedia - Wiki-CAR
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2020, 01:40:21 AM »
Yes, I absolutely agree that there can be reasonable doubt. I buy Magic The Gathering singles from such "untrusted" sellers and I've already kinda accustomed to it  :)
And I won't conceal that I signed up here primarily to sell the tiles. But in my opinion it would be better and "more right" to sell the tiles here, than to sell them on ebay to re-sellers (and later they appear at rate like 200euro/2pieces). At least you guys are the main community of the game, as my googling has shown. And yes, in case of any suspicions I can make any photo or video proof, that's totally not a problem.

:D I don't say you're untrusted. I am glad you're willing to sell them here, whatever the reason is.
Feel welcome to also enjoy the community.

And a photo with more proof is always a good idea :))

Offline Meepledrone

• Owner
  • Chatelain Grand Officier
  • Merit: 456
  • It is full of... Meeples!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2020, 01:01:33 PM »
Hi GeneralHaos ,

Welcome to the forum!

It caught my eye that tiles #2 and #3 seem to be printed on the wrong side of the tiles: The back side is beveled instead of the front side as usual. How is this possible?

Cheers!
Questions about rules? Check WICA: wikicarpedia.com

Offline GeneralHaos

• Labourer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2020, 03:59:46 PM »
Hi GeneralHaos ,

Welcome to the forum!

It caught my eye that tiles #2 and #3 seem to be printed on the wrong side of the tiles: The back side is beveled instead of the front side as usual. How is this possible?

Cheers!

Yup, I've mentioned this in the description. As I've understood, all promo tiles from 2013 were made like this. At least in our city...

Offline Meepledrone

• Owner
  • Chatelain Grand Officier
  • Merit: 456
  • It is full of... Meeples!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2020, 04:48:52 PM »
Yes, very curious indeed...

Offline DIN0

• Viscount
  • Merit: 37
  • Carcassonne is only complete with 11th expansion:)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2020, 10:27:27 AM »
To chime in on on the reversed tiles. The 2013 version of Russian promos containing 2 tiles has actually been produced 3 times, not just once. That is the years 2013, 2014 and 2015. There may have been some differences between these print runs including the reversal of the sides.
I should mention that I own a 2015 version which does not have reversed backs, however the backs are rotated 90 degrees clock-wise - a feature a suspect is common for all three runs. Additionally, my 2015 version is significantly darker shade of green than this reversed tile - a shade simlar to 2016 4 tile version.
Unfortunatelly, I do not have any information on the number of places, where these tiles were printed, so local discrepancies cannot be ruled out.

UPDATE: I have confirmed some information I already suspected. So the 2013 and 2014 versions have lighter green, while 2015 and 2016 version have darker green. However I am still not sure if the reversal occured in 2013 or 2014 version, nor if all the tiles from those versions were affected.

I MADE A SEPARATE TOPIC FOR THIS. http://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=4815.0
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 02:11:31 PM by tp10053 »

Offline Murphy013

• Marquis
  • Merit: 36
  • Tempus fugit
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2020, 11:05:21 AM »
Please see this post independent from the previous posts!

I write the following only that you will not be disappointed if you buy the Russian promos.
At the moment outrageous prices are called. Even for damaged tiles. So here are a few tips.
Let me show you pictures of the tiles. This is not a guarantee that the tile will be sent, but here you can never be sure until the tile is there.
I have attached photos and marked the damages.
Usually the tile is not damaged on the front/back side. But take a close look at them anyway. The problem are mostly the edges. But you can see that mostly in a diagonal view and not necessarily in one of the photos of the edges.

If that doesn't bother you, you can of course buy the tiles

Even if you get the impression that I have the Russian promos from 2016 I can tell you that I'm still looking for them and I'm thankful for every hint.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2020, 11:09:26 AM by Murphy013 »

Offline DIN0

• Viscount
  • Merit: 37
  • Carcassonne is only complete with 11th expansion:)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2020, 03:33:45 AM »
Well the russian tiles are somewhat notorious for being easily damaged. The printing and cardstock seems to be of a lesser quality than tiles with "C".
At least that is what I observed over the years. Finding these tiles is dificult enough and finding them in undamaged condition is straight up exhausting.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
WTS Russian Каркассон Promo tiles full set

Started by GeneralHaos

1 Replies
Last post December 09, 2021, 12:49:20 PM
by DIN0
xx
WTS Russian Каркассон Promo tiles

Started by GeneralHaos

10 Replies
Last post February 11, 2021, 03:50:59 AM
by GeneralHaos
clip
{Closed} [WTS] 2 Russian Promo tiles with the new Russian bag-counter

Started by Push

0 Replies
Last post July 25, 2018, 01:45:24 PM
by Push
clip
WTS Russian Promo tiles (2016, 4 tiles - the whole set)

Started by Push

17 Replies
Last post December 03, 2017, 10:54:06 PM
by aenima
clip
{Closed} WTS Russian Promo tiles (4 tiles) + Russian_Promo_coaster

Started by Push

8 Replies
Last post April 24, 2018, 12:22:19 PM
by asp204