Author Topic: EEUU, Japón y la República Checa dominan el mundo  (Read 1673 times)

Offline LaplazadeCarcassonne

• Freeman
  • Merit: 1
    • View Profile
    • La plaza de Carcassonne
EEUU, Japón y la República Checa dominan el mundo
« on: October 06, 2018, 02:37:18 AM »
El sábado 27 de octubre se celebrará el Mundial de Carcassonne. Este año, el día cambia de domingo a sábado y tras el torneo la organización tiene preparada una pequeña fiesta para los participantes. Sin duda pasarán un día inolvidable. Pero centrémonos en lo que nos tenemos que centrar: la competición carcassonnera.

- ¿Competición? ¿Pero Carcassonne no era un juego familiar?

- Sí, y el fútbol son pachangas de solteros contra casados. La Champions es una ilusión colectiva.

El año pasado, de Essen salió vencedor Polonia, pero queremos preguntarnos, ¿qué países dominan en cada zona del planeta? Ya son muchos años de mundiales y las posiciones que cada país ocupa en el ranking no es por casualidad. La flauta se rompe antes de sonar varias veces. Ojo, esto se basa en los puntos conseguidos en los mundiales, no en los torneos ganados.

Europa:

La República Checa posee el nº 1 del ranking mundial y, por lo tanto, también es la mejor de Europa. Los checos suman 157 puntos. Muy cerca de ellos están sus vecinos, los eslovacos, segundos en el ranking con 150 puntos.

América:

Estados Unidos es el dominador en este continente. USA tiene 18 puntos y se encuentra en el puesto 26 del ranking. Le sigue Brasil, nº 27 con 16 puntos.

Asia y Oceanía:

Domina Japón desde el nº 7 del ranking con 90 puntos. Y, como en los otros dos grupos, la batalla está muy abierta. Australia y Taiwan, con 78 puntos cada uno, se reparten el nº 9 del ranking.

África: Sin participantes.

¿Qué pasará en 2018? Cada ciudad cerrada, cada monasterio completado... puede hacer que todo esto cambie. Y lo contaremos en La plaza de Carcassonne.

Fuente: https://laplazadecarcassonne.blogspot.com/2018/10/los-dominadores-del-planeta.html

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=4088.0

Offline txema25

• Vassal
  • Merit: 3
  • I'm still haven't found what I looking for
    • View Profile
Re: EEUU, Japón y la República Checa dominan el mundo
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2018, 03:45:27 AM »
Muchas gracias por el aporte.

Seguid así.

Offline Willem

• Chatelain
  • Merit: 118
  • Keeper of the Carcassonne Museum
    • View Profile
    • The Carcassonne Museum
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2018, 04:49:26 AM »
Great article, but my suggestion/request would be to post on this forum in English, so everyone can read it, rather than having to translate everything.
It is easy these days, but it would be more confusing to everyone if we post in all our languages (hence why i'm replying in English and not in Dutch ;) )
Join me on the journey through the history and oddities of Carcassonne, on My Instagram
1 0 days since i've bought more Carcassonne

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2018, 05:34:47 AM »
 ;) ;) ;)

On Saturday, October 27, the Carcassonne World Cup will be held. This year, the day changes from Sunday to Saturday and after the tournament the organization has prepared a small party for the participants. No doubt you will spend an unforgettable day. But let's focus on what we have to focus on: the Carcassonne competition.

- Competition? But Carcassonne was not a family game?

- Yes, and soccer are singles against married couples. The Champions is a collective illusion.

Last year, Essen emerged victorious from Poland, but we want to ask ourselves, what countries dominate in each area of ​​the planet? There are already many years of world championships and the positions that each country occupies in the ranking is not by chance. The flute breaks before ringing several times. Mind you, this is based on the points won in the World Cups, not the tournaments won.

Europe:

The Czech Republic holds the # 1 ranking in the world and, therefore, it is also the best in Europe. The Czechs total 157 points. Very close to them are their neighbors, the Slovaks, second in the ranking with 150 points.

America:

The United States is the dominator in this continent. USA has 18 points and is ranked 26th in the ranking. Brazil is next, No. 27 with 16 points.

Asia and Oceania:

Dominate Japan from the No. 7 ranking with 90 points. And, as in the other two groups, the battle is very open. Australia and Taiwan, with 78 points each, are ranked No. 9 in the ranking.

Africa: Without participants.

What will happen in 2018? Every closed city, every completed monastery ... can make all this change. And we will tell it in the Plaza de Carcassonne.

Origin: https://laplazadecarcassonne.blogspot.com/2018/10/los-dominadores-del-planeta.html
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 05:36:26 AM by LaplazadeCarcassonne »

Offline Willem

• Chatelain
  • Merit: 118
  • Keeper of the Carcassonne Museum
    • View Profile
    • The Carcassonne Museum
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2018, 09:18:48 AM »
I find the idea of the wordwide country ranking interesting, where does the scoring come from?
Have the top players from the previous world championships received points, that lead to this table?

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2018, 09:43:32 AM »
It is based on the annual World Cup held in Essen (Germany). It takes into account all the world champions held, the first was in 2003

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter