Author Topic: WTB: “Carcassonne: Demo-Spiel”  (Read 14313 times)

Offline Halfling

• Chatelain
  • Merit: 49
  • Welcome tournament 2015 winner.
    • View Profile
Re: WTB: “Carcassonne: Demo-Spiel”
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2018, 03:00:24 PM »
That is the benefit of playing at work. We have had a number of campaigns and thus every tile I own has been used.
The Geek shall inherit the earth if we get a good die role

Offline Decar

• Owner
  • Chatelain Grand Officier
  • Merit: 317
  • Shut up and take my money!
    • View Profile
    • tehill.net
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2018, 02:21:40 AM »
I should be able to help you here - but you shouldn't be buying them; they're Hans Im Glueck demo boxes.

If others want them, let me know now; I'll see if there's a way for you to get them, based on number required.  :(y)

Now people know what it is; I'll put this thread back on track:

People who would like one:
  • asp204
  • Hproctor1478

I need to find an interesting ways to let you have them ;)

Offline Rosco

• Duke Chevalier
  • Merit: 41
  • Racing, and playing hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2018, 02:08:14 AM »
Hi Tom.  I would quite like one too if not too expensive

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Just lay the damn tile!

Offline Sinscerly

• Viscount
  • Merit: 30
  • Loving to play.
    • View Profile
    • WikiCarpedia - Wiki-CAR
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2018, 05:19:27 AM »
Hi Tom.  I would quite like one too if not too expensive

For me the same  O0
"What things can you find? Things that are hidden?
Do you know The WikiCarpedia?

Offline Decar

• Owner
    • View Profile
    • tehill.net
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2018, 09:35:53 AM »
So:  I've been thinking of a way for you to get these Demo Spiel. I will not be selling them, as they were gifts for the forum.

I think you should share some photographs of your entire Carcassonne collections (including spin offs and any other paraphernalia you have).

Offline Chartreusito

• Vassal
  • Merit: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2018, 02:18:48 AM »
Hi Decar, i'm interested too, and i'll be sure to post some photos of my modest collection ;)
I play purple !

Offline asp204

• Vassal
  • Merit: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2018, 05:15:38 AM »
So:  I've been thinking of a way for you to get these Demo Spiel. I will not be selling them, as they were gifts for the forum.

I think you should share some photographs of your entire Carcassonne collections (including spin offs and any other paraphernalia you have).

Sure, that sounds great! I would like to know how to post the photos on this page through Google Drive if possible. I’m not really used to posting photos on this page!  :P Otherwise, I am more than happy to send them to you over email. Feel free to send me a PM for more information.  :)

Offline Decar

• Owner
    • View Profile
    • tehill.net
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2018, 05:20:10 AM »

Offline Sinscerly

• Viscount
  • Merit: 30
  • Loving to play.
    • View Profile
    • WikiCarpedia - Wiki-CAR
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2018, 05:28:25 AM »

Sure, that sounds great! I would like to know how to post the photos on this page through Google Drive if possible. I’m not really used to posting photos on this page!  :P Otherwise, I am more than happy to send them to you over email. Feel free to send me a PM for more information.  :)
You can use my guide, It's quite easy to do. I find that onedrive works the best for me instead of Google drive. I did tried to find a way to get Google drive working, but without succes. Or upload the pictures as attachments, also described in the guide Decar gave you.

I hope to post them tomorrow myself.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 05:30:47 AM by Sinscerly »

Offline Rosco

• Duke Chevalier
  • Merit: 41
  • Racing, and playing hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2018, 05:46:36 AM »
I am on holiday so can't take a pic but I will when I get back!  Back next Wednesday.

Offline aenima

• Viscount
  • Merit: 37
  • !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2018, 02:08:00 PM »

Well... Tomorrow morning I'll have a little bit of time to rake some photo because....  I need it tooooo  :o

Offline Decar

• Owner
    • View Profile
    • tehill.net
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2018, 01:42:41 AM »
Having some trouble Aenima?  You can just provide links if it's easier  ;D

Offline aenima

• Viscount
  • !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2018, 02:22:07 AM »
This is my Carcassonne Collection:

Too many stuffs, too big box... so, some time ago, after thinking how to minimize all in a good and practical way, I created this! I call it: Carcassonne - The Big Tower

The tower is composed of two small towers jammed and held together by two side hooks so that it can be lifted all together by two side handles. The upper half contains the whole collection of Carcassonne, old and new edition. The lower half contains the whol Spinoff Collection (the only I have not is The city). Once you have unhooked the two mini towers, they become two stools, which, with a comfortable and practical themed pillow, help the accommodation of guests in my house (The black writings are pyrography).

Each mini tower consists of several "floors", each one containing different material from the Carcassonne games.

The "floors" of the upper half:

1st floor - old edition scoreboards (except the 70 point one), old edition starting tiles, Tower (old edition), various bags (except "Le sac" and the second russian bag), the catapoult, a small wooden box containing bridges and towers, two plastic boxes containing counters, special characters and more... there are all the components to play up to 8 players!

2nd floor - 12 sets in 12 different colors of wooden meeples, each one in its own bag (the bags are all from the school expansion and the 6 additional colors have been repainted by hand with colors for cloth), 6 meeple boxes form the phantom expansion with 8 standard meeple sets (I have not the complete transparent set now available on cundco), one bag of additional meeples with stickers.

3rd floor - scoreboards and starting tiles for the new edition, the new edition tower, basic game and all the expansions of the new edition of Carcassonne (it's complete!).

4th floor - basic game and all the expansions of the old edition of Carcassonne (it miss CC1, The Catars and the 2 more Russian promo tiles).

The "floors" of the lower half:

1th floor - All the spinoff scoreboards, Hunters and Gatherers with Scout, The Ark of the Covenant, The Discovery, New World, The winter edition with gingerbread and CC, Cardcassonne.

2nd floor - Amazonia, The dice game (in a handmade little sac), The Castle with Falcon expansion handmade (this one is my favourite spinoff!) (the withe sac contains the walls for the Castle).

3rd floor - South Seas with Friday, Gold Rush with Sheriff, Over Hill and Dale, Star Wars with expansion 1.

And these are the "extra":
A small wooden travel box with Carcassonne for 2 (I also have the classic travel edition, but in Naples), a pair of my partner's earrings and Dan's special gifts! (somewhere there is also the stencil to make cookies in the shape of meeple).

« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 03:53:27 AM by aenima »

Offline aenima

• Viscount
  • !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2018, 02:27:40 AM »
Having some trouble Aenima?  You can just provide links if it's easier  ;D

??? sorry... it was the first time to make a post with images in the text... But finally I've done it!  ;D

Decar... I can't go at Essen...  :( I have to go back to Naples for some bureaucratic things in those days...

Offline Decar

• Owner
    • View Profile
    • tehill.net
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2018, 02:38:17 AM »
Wow!  Thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures Aenima!

I particularly like the 'Spin Offs' written on the box.  I also am jealous of the Falcon expansion :(

I'll put a demo box aside for you - plus some other bits I have here for you :D

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
Carcassonne Demo

Started by quevy

37 Replies
Last post September 12, 2015, 03:39:42 AM
by Jéré
exclamation
Carcassonne: Print and Play Demo - Official Version

Started by t2k

2 Replies
Last post January 24, 2021, 01:33:09 PM