Author Topic: CCDL - Premiership Spring 2019  (Read 19199 times)

Offline danisthirty

• (not thirSty!)
  • Owner
  • Chatelain Grand-Croix
  • Merit: 293
  • "First to 4 points wins?"
    • View Profile
Re: CCDL - Premiership Spring 2019
« Reply #75 on: May 23, 2019, 07:22:00 AM »
Am I missing something, or no games were played in Championship division? :o

Certainly looks that way... :(

Offline Leven

• Viscount
  • Merit: 49
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 23, 2019, 02:32:40 PM »
Thanks to all of you, and especially to the organizer Steve for this great competition. :(y) The format is excellent, every game is different thanks to the varying combination of the expansions. I'm already looking forward to the next season.

It seems I could confuse some of you with the tunnels (I have to admit that it's a dangerous expansion if you don't have any previous experience with that) but I also hope that you agree with me that it is a fun expansion even if some find the official rules controversial and erroneous (and there has been attempts to create rule variants).

I find it quite strange that the other division hasn't started at all. But as the Championship has no winner, I assume that noone will be relegated from the premiership.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 02:37:42 PM by Leven »

Offline TheSteveAllen

• Marquis
  • Merit: 25
  • Power to the Meeple!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 23, 2019, 02:49:19 PM »
Just to bring everyone into the picture, the Championship never started this time around, and I have been too busy in real life trying to get it going at a late stage.

This having been said, the Summer league will be starting soon and I will be putting up a post this weekend for everyone to sign up.

The structure of the league will depend on how many sign up, but all apart from the two ‘elegible for relegation’ in the bottom two places will definitely for the Premiership, assuming that they want to play again.

I will be trying to create two of more leagues but, this time, with people who are committed to playing their matches with no need for reminders from myself.

My guess is that Halfling, Chooselife and Myself will all be added to the pool of players, and I hope that some of those that are currently playing in the base game league would like to join us too.

Thanks to all of you in the Premiership, we managed a competition that literally ‘ran itself’ with no jollying along from me. This is how it should be.

As I said, a new post for signing up will be created on Saturday, and I am hoping that all of you guys will be taking part once again.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 02:51:27 PM by TheSteveAllen »

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
CCDL - Championship Spring 2019

Started by TheSteveAllen

12 Replies
Last post April 08, 2019, 05:55:49 AM
by TheSteveAllen
clip
CCDL - Premiership Winter 2018

Started by TheSteveAllen

97 Replies
Last post February 18, 2019, 03:08:31 PM