Author Topic: Hobbyworld in Russia just posted this. Does anyone know what the two tiles are  (Read 47253 times)

Offline Valheru

• Marquis
  • Merit: 19
  • More tiles, less rules!
    • View Profile
Well done for taking the initiative BigBoss. :(y)

Since I'm planning on driving to Essen I may be able to collect from Essen and post on behalf of those who wish to get hold of something but won't be there to get it in person.
Duly noted! That would be brilliant since I probably wont make Essen due to work.
"In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming..."

Offline danisthirty

• (not thirSty!)
  • Owner
  • Chatelain Grand-Croix
  • Merit: 293
  • "First to 4 points wins?"
    • View Profile
Don't forget to respond to the survey on CarcF if you hope to be included!

Offline Rosco

• Duke Chevalier
  • Merit: 41
  • Racing, and playing hard!
    • View Profile
I am struggling to see what i have to do in the survey to be included in this order. 

I would definately like a set of these new tiles but please help.
Just lay the damn tile!

Offline danisthirty

• (not thirSty!)
  • Owner
  • Chatelain Grand-Croix
  • Merit: 293
  • "First to 4 points wins?"
    • View Profile
I think you just go to the thread on CarcF linked to by Big Boss and state what Russian Carcassonne stuff you would be interested in paying for if Hobby World were able to bring a load to Essen.

Offline Vasek

• Labourer
  • Merit: 3
    • View Profile

Since I'm planning on driving to Essen I may be able to collect from Essen and post on behalf of those who wish to get hold of something but won't be there to get it in person.
Duly noted! That would be brilliant since I probably wont make Essen due to work.
Thanks Dan, I would be interested in your offer.

Offline MeepleFan

• Freeman
  • Merit: 7
  • Farmers, I greet you!
    • View Profile
I am also interested on taking these Russian Tiles.

Offline ooh_jim

• Duke
  • Merit: 18
  • No, *you* haven't updated your profile yet.
    • View Profile
Were the original two Russian promos released in the euro format? I.e. squared corners, 'C' on the back of the tile? Are there any plans for these tiles to be branded as such?

Offline Halfling

• Chatelain
  • Merit: 49
  • Welcome tournament 2015 winner.
    • View Profile
I'd love these latest Russian tiles, but not going to Essen.  Has anyone a translation of the survey?
The Geek shall inherit the earth if we get a good die role

Offline franks

• Marquis
  • Merit: 26
  • I love Carcassonne
    • View Profile
I would also be interested in the new tiles, if possible!

Cheers,
Franks

Wanna play Carc? Can we add just one more expansion?

Offline toastytoast

• Nobleman
  • Merit: 2
  • Hello!
    • View Profile
Same here for the two new ones.

I'm at work now so I can't see my ones to check, but do the first two Russian tiles (the versions that were contained in the white Carcassonne bag), the crossroad and legged-house, have that watermark on?

Offline Decar

• Owner
  • Chatelain Grand Officier
  • Merit: 317
  • Shut up and take my money!
    • View Profile
    • tehill.net
Franks & toastytoast, BigBoss has not offered to conduct a survey here, the Survey is running on the Carcassonne Forum:

Link to the survey:
http://carcassonne-forum.de/viewtopic.php?p=42492#p42492

Offline Jéré

• Chatelain
  • Merit: 62
    • View Profile
Were the original two Russian promos released in the euro format? I.e. squared corners, 'C' on the back of the tile? Are there any plans for these tiles to be branded as such?

Actually, I can answer this. I had a discussion with a Hobbyworld representative last year in Essen and as far as Hobbyworld is concerned, answers to your questions are no, no and no. It is intended for the Russian market only.

Maybe another publisher is willing to reprint those for their own market but I strongly doubt this will happen.

Offline Jéré

• Chatelain
  • Merit: 62
    • View Profile
Actually, it seems that, if I understand well, the registration for the Championship will start soon so I just need to ask some friends to go there.  :))

I don't think it's going to work because only the top30 will get the tiles, not all participants.  I'm afraid the people I could ask to go there have too little experience playing the game...  ::)

Offline ooh_jim

• Duke
  • Merit: 18
  • No, *you* haven't updated your profile yet.
    • View Profile

Actually, I can answer this. I had a discussion with a Hobbyworld representative last year in Essen and as far as Hobbyworld is concerned, answers to your questions are no, no and no. It is intended for the Russian market only.

Maybe another publisher is willing to reprint those for their own market but I strongly doubt this will happen.

Thanks for the heads up. I wouldn't mind a copy, but if they're not properly compatible with the base and other expansions I'm not too bothered. Hopefully someone will end up making some DIY stickers like the first two Russian promos.

Offline aenima

• Viscount
  • Merit: 37
  • !!!
    • View Profile

Thanks Dan, I would be interested in your offer.

I'm interested tooooo dear Dan!   :'(  :-*

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
clip
Does anyone know what this is? Promo card

Started by The-Edge

4 Replies
Last post December 20, 2021, 01:21:52 PM
by DIN0
xx
Does anyone know where to buy the tunnel expansion?

Started by robnhill

12 Replies
Last post January 30, 2017, 01:28:21 AM
by txema25
xx
Does anyone know these extensions?

Started by Ratz65

3 Replies
Last post December 06, 2017, 04:34:56 PM
by TheSteveAllen
xx
How does a new member know that we have competitions?

Started by Halfling

4 Replies
Last post January 16, 2017, 02:40:10 PM
by danisthirty
question
Does the River Separate Two Farms, is this stated anywhere in the CAR?

Started by Gerry

29 Replies
Last post August 16, 2014, 06:33:48 AM
by Gerry